2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because as far as I know we’re still running a loss on the P&L every year unless we sell players
People seem to think now that Danny F is in the hot seat things are different and they might be, when he actually enters the hot seat, till then.

As well as the near £200m debt to 777, Everton owe Cheshire-based lender Rights and Media Funding (RMF) £225m ($287m) and another £158m ($202m) to MSP. RMF's debt is secured against the club's assets, while MSP's collateral is club subsidiary that owns Everton's new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock.

Everton has paid about £30m in interest charges to an opaque lender associated with a tax exile, corporate records suggest.

The charges appear to have reached about £438,000 a week, according to the troubled Premier League club’s most recent set of accounts, a figure more than three times the reported wages of the Everton and England goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.

People seem to think now that Danny F is in the hot seat things are different and they might be, when he actually enters the hot seat, till then.

As well as the near £200m debt to 777, Everton owe Cheshire-based lender Rights and Media Funding (RMF) £225m ($287m) and another £158m ($202m) to MSP. RMF's debt is secured against the club's assets, while MSP's collateral is club subsidiary that owns Everton's new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock.

Everton has paid about £30m in interest charges to an opaque lender associated with a tax exile, corporate records suggest.

The charges appear to have reached about £438,000 a week, according to the troubled Premier League club’s most recent set of accounts, a figure more than three times the reported wages of the Everton and England goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.

Hasn't The £158m been paid off by Friedkin ?

Hasn't The £158m been paid off by Friedkin ?
It has, I was going to edit that bit out, cos I know I will now get 50 replies saying the same, but that is indeed on me.

I think the RMF loan is the issue tho, I doubt the repayments were high on the MSP loan, it was basically a "bridging" loan from some "friends".

Really hope we just replied this:

XslX.gif

Tomorrow I'm going to bid 100m to buy all of Ineos. Then call them everyday with 5 million increments.

Yep, unsettle the player, Branthwaite is on something like £35000 a week Man United apparently offered him £160,000 a week, of course he is going to agree terms.
Yeah that’s not the difficult part.

45 million is absurd given what Kilman fetched. I don’t know what the number the club have but if the Friedken deal goes through our cash needs are likely allayed for the short term and we have 12 more months to figure out any PSR issues (with a much better cost structure than the past 4 years).

If the number gets closer to 70 then you take it as again, it’s likely he’ll never be worth more.

If you hold him a year, he’s so young his value only drops if he falls flat on his face, which is unlikely given our manager and style of play.

Yeah that’s not the difficult part.

45 million is absurd given what Kilman fetched. I don’t know what the number the club have but if the Friedken deal goes through our cash needs are likely allayed for the short term and we have 12 more months to figure out any PSR issues (with a much better cost structure than the past 4 years).

If the number gets closer to 70 then you take it as again, it’s likely he’ll never be worth more.

If you hold him a year, he’s so young his value only drops if he falls flat on his face, which is unlikely given our manager and style of play.

We should send United his old left football boot and demand the £45m in exchange. Seriously it's about time we made statement to United be serious of six off wasting our time.

It has, I was going to edit that bit out, cos I know I will now get 50 replies saying the same, but that is indeed on me.

I think the RMF loan is the issue tho, I doubt the repayments were high on the MSP loan, it was basically a "bridging" loan from some "friends".
I don’t think any of the financing or equity is really even at issue here. I’m pretty sure we’re just losing money purely on the operating side.

People keep saying his value only increases, I could list a hundred players where that wasnt the case, of course people could name a hundred that did.

But in 2018 Dele Alli was rated as the highest value player in the entire world.

A year later Spurs couldnt give him away. (This is hyperbole, not meant to be take literally, please)

The MSP and 777 were/are bridging loans from some not so friendly folks.

Logically the 777 has the highest interest rate as they have the lowest claim on assets per reports. That doesn’t make it so, but RMF has solid security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back