2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen most of their fans don't want him anyway. If he stays another year the proper clubs will come in for him, not a has been rat club ran by a brexit loving tory rat.

They'll be kicking themselves in the future, it's a similar situation to Stones.

I think Jarrad understands that the grass isn’t always greener. Something tells me he knows that ManU haven’t been stable for quite some time and he can probably get a club that is closer to challenging to come in for him. All he would get at Manchester is blame for everything going wrong at their club. It is one of the more toxic places to be right now.

I think Jarrad understands that the grass isn’t always greener. Something tells me he knows that ManU haven’t been stable for quite some time and he can probably get a club that is closer to challenging to come in for him. All he would get at Manchester is blame for everything going wrong at their club. It is one of the more toxic places to be right now.
With the absolute utmost respect for Everton who I will always love dearly, you’d be absolutely crazy to turn United down to stay here.

So the 18 year old from Lille United have 'an agreement in principle' for 50m Euros (£42m) but rate Branthwaite at only £3m higher after an outstanding Premier League season and experience on loan also! That Sir Jim must be on something

The mental gymnastics that some united supporters have been doing is amazing. I've seen stuff saying 70m for just one season at a relegation club, then talking about others with European experience. Nice one for totally ignoring his successful stint at PSV and the fact we had one of the best defences in the league despite being threatened with relegation. If they don't watch football enough to actually comment on who they are trying to buy, then they deserve to get nothing.

My hatred towards them is second only to the RS. To think that some of our fans used to suck off that horrible rat club

The whole Moyes saga still turns my stomach. Couldnt wait to run to ferguson the second he got the call. Thats fine. But to then come back and still manage Everton while confirmed as the united manager. I refused to applaud moyes on the last game of the season. And i couldnt believe Everton fans were. I thought Everton came over as real small time. A supposed north west rival and we were acting like a minnow. The minute he accepted the job he should have cleared his desk. It really showed how weak a chairman we had.

With the absolute utmost respect for Everton who I will always love dearly, you’d be absolutely crazy to turn United down to stay here.
Patterson, maupay etc would be crazy to turn down Utd to stay here as they’d never ever do better

Branthwaite isn’t remotely close to any of these. Potential to be one of the best cb on the planet for a decade and going to the right team could win every club comp going and multiple times. Joining utd he wouldn’t have that chance at all or for years at least. Man Utd squad is that garbage they’d need improvements in every position to get anywhere near city, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, even villa and spurs never mind the big European teams.

So if the only option ever are us or utd he’d be crazy to reject them with the position we’re in right now. But it won’t be the only option, whether this year or next. He could go onto one the genuine best teams in the world and win everything. So rather than being crazy I’d see that as being smart and having the faith in my ability we all have in him and that ability deserves far more than the occasional league cup or 4th place finish Man U would give him

Patterson, maupay etc would be crazy to turn down Utd to stay here as they’d never ever do better

Branthwaite isn’t remotely close to any of these. Potential to be one of the best cb on the planet for a decade and going to the right team could win every club comp going and multiple times. Joining utd he wouldn’t have that chance at all or for years at least. Man Utd squad is that garbage they’d need improvements in every position to get anywhere near city, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, even villa and spurs never mind the big European teams.

So if the only option ever are us or utd he’d be crazy to reject them with the position we’re in right now. But it won’t be the only option, whether this year or next. He could go onto one the genuine best teams in the world and win everything. So rather than being crazy I’d see that as being smart and having the faith in my ability we all have in him and that ability deserves far more than the occasional league cup or 4th place finish Man U would give him
He goes for the right price. But I can guarantee that Jarrad will bet on himself and hold out a year for a better destination if ManU don’t reach our valuation.

If the right bid comes in he will go. They are offering him a massive payday. But he won’t force his way out

You know it’s as equally possible he slaps in a transfer request as it is he keeps quiet. No one knows. We can laugh at Utd as much as we want but when it comes to stable clubs we are not one to talk. In fact we are the worst ran club in the whole division still until things get sorted out.

You know it’s as equally possible he slaps in a transfer request as it is he keeps quiet. No one knows. We can laugh at Utd as much as we want but when it comes to stable clubs we are not one to talk. In fact we are the worst ran club in the whole division still until things get sorted out.
I doubt it. He would lose money by slapping in a transfer request.

And going from one unstable club to another is not ideal. At least at Everton he can avoid the pressure and build up his resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back