2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take the money, find someone who is 75% of Branthwaite for a portion of it, use the remaining portion so that the crap players don’t have to play anymore or so that we have better depth.

It’s not Mbappe here, we can lose him and build a better team.
Why do you want us to take a low offer ?

You wanted us to sell Gordon in the past for much less than we eventually got.

The club will sell once the right offer comes in. It makes no sense to sell for much less than we would like.

I'm all for taking the money.

But their current bids aren't close to his worth.
There is no reason to take the money when we can get more. Let’s say we “take the money.” Teams will just charge us more and odds are pretty high that our targets don’t pan out. We have a sure thing in Jarrad and unless it is explicitly stated that we cannot afford players (Dom is likely getting sold as well as Onana), why sell just to sell? I can’t tell if he is being contrarian or not at this point.

Take the money, find someone who is 75% of Branthwaite for a portion of it, use the remaining portion so that the crap players don’t have to play anymore or so that we have better depth.

It’s not Mbappe here, we can lose him and build a better team.
What the heckity heck are you talking about?!

'Find someone 75% of Branthwaite ' 😆

Come on now, are you on a wind up...all your opinions are mad

Why do you want us to take a low offer ?

You wanted us to sell Gordon in the past for much less than we eventually got.

The club will sell once the right offer comes in. It makes no sense to sell for much less than we would like.
I wanted us to sell Gordon period, and now I want to sell Branthwaite period. Get as much as possible then sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back