2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they have offered 60m for another defender yet trying to pull a fast one with us I would just cut off all communication with them now regardless

It’s what Ratcliffe does in Business, he aggressively obliterates any competition.

This is his MO, we absolutely need to stay strong - this is bigger than Branthwaite.

What if I told you whether the sale makes sense or not isn’t actually determined by who you buy next as they are separate decisions?
What if I told you our recruitment is generally dross and therefore I'd rather not take the risk on cashing in on JB for less than his worth and gambling on Thelwell bringing someone in at '75% of JB'.

They’re pretty close imo. If we wanted to work it out we could.

I’m seeing a heavy implication even if it is unintentional.
They're 20 million off from our valuation 😆 also not only is it about getting full value for our key players its establishing that we won't be bullied by clubs that deem themselves privileged to any player they want without proper compensation its a statement

Yoro might turn out to be the next Cannavaro, but he's 18, looks about 3 years from filling out his frame, and would be making a massive step up if he comes to England. Big risk for him and United IMO.

In other news, how in the world do Lille keep finding these guys? Seems like every year they're selling $50mil youngsters and then restocking. Impressive on their end.

Yoro might turn out to be the next Cannavaro, but he's 18, looks about 3 years from filling out his frame, and would be making a massive step up if he comes to England. Big risk for him and United IMO.

In other news, how in the world do Lille keep finding these guys? Seems like every year they're selling $50mil youngsters and then restocking. Impressive on their end.

there DOF? do they have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back