2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is basically an admission that yesterday’s bid was a bit silly, so why would we take the next one seriously?

I don’t see the logic of how this works as a strategy. They’re confirming we were right to reject the last one so we’ll be right to reject the next one too.

Might be playing other targets, bids in for Yoro and De Ligt.

They’d be stupid to bid 65+ for Jarrod when they are still working on fees for those.

Other thing they may be doing is hoping for disrupt our squad with uncertainty we go on tour next week.

Could also be trying to put us under pressure for time, in slowly incrementally raising the bid - they will know our transfer window will be shaped by this fee - as time goes by they will hope we blink if some of our targets if we sell move or it gets latter in the window.

Which is basically an admission that yesterday’s bid was a bit silly, so why would we take the next one seriously?

I don’t see the logic of how this works as a strategy. They’re confirming we were right to reject the last one so we’ll be right to reject the next one too.

hoping we buckle?

or that JB hands in a transfer request?

They're trying to unsettle Braithwaite so he puts in a transfer request hoping it will knock off some of the fee , as they supposedly already agreed to personal terms despite the implication they tapped him while also providing a narrative to the United fans if the deal gets rejected that they didn't offer silly amounts of money like they did for maguire because sir jim is about getting value...is my theory

Last edited:

It’s actually horrible the way United and the scab 6 fans act, they are so happy that PSR is in to strangle the rest. Goldbridge is the worst out of all of them the virgin.
His head was falling off last night when we rejected the 45mil
These PSR Entitled clubs think they should get whatever player they want because they sell more shirts
I think they should pay more because they sell more shirts
We're the ones struggling with rules that benefit them
Was funny watching his meltdown though lol

There'll be some give and take in this, with the two clubs working together in the background. We look strong to the fans, and we spend the money before it comes in so it looks like we're buying players without selling a big name.

Then he decides he fancies going to United after all, this gets leaked to the media, the club releases a statement that they don't want an unsettled player and "reluctantly" accept a bid somewhere between the initial bid and the over inflated valuation.

Everton looked like they resisted, Branthwaite is the villain for not wanting another relegation battle and is a United player by the start of September. Fans are played by the PR machine again

And United look like they weren't held to ransom for the full amount, and its all forgotten by their fans when he starts to play well.

That man has made a tonne of money from being a Man United fan online and yet has absolutely zero intention of ever attending a match.
Isn’t his real name Brent Something and he’s a Nottingham Forest fan

Former police officer too

He just created this character on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back