2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. He would lose money by slapping in a transfer request.

And going from one unstable club to another is not ideal. At least at Everton he can avoid the pressure and build up his resume

We all know his level is City or Madrid. But can we continue to reject the money is the question.

We all know his level is City or Madrid. But can we continue to reject the money is the question.
Yes. We can. We got past our deadline and have plenty of time (Onana will likely be sold as well as Dom). Apart from the obvious bait articles Jarrad has said he is content to stay the year (and it makes sense because he enjoyed the last year and broke out here). After this year, I am positive he is gone barring some miraculous champions league finish which isn’t happening.

Yeah, but he is probably the best we could hope to attract.

There's a reason United keep bidding.

If he wasn't so " special" why would they?
Take the money, find someone who is 75% of Branthwaite for a portion of it, use the remaining portion so that the crap players don’t have to play anymore or so that we have better depth.

It’s not Mbappe here, we can lose him and build a better team.

Take the money, find someone who is 75% of Branthwaite for a portion of it, use the remaining portion so that the crap players don’t have to play anymore or so that we have better depth.

I'm all for taking the money.

But their current bids aren't close to his worth.

You’re not still falling for that one are you mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back