2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the panic FFS. We have already made our big sale by receiving a whopping 50 million for Onana, and we have already bought a new forward in Ndiaye for 15 million.

In the very worse case scenario, and further sales are required (and I don't think they are tbh), then we can look to offload the likes of Beto and Maupay and replace them with the likes of Che Adams on a free transfer, who will provide the same level of goal return.

Stop with the panic FFS. We have already made our big sale by receiving a whopping 50 million for Onana, and we have already bought a new forward in Ndiaye for 15 million.

In the very worse case scenario, and further sales are required (and I don't think they are tbh), then we can look to offload the likes of Beto and Maupay and replace them with the likes of Che Adams on a free transfer, who will provide the same level of goal return.
Same? I'd back him to score more than those two combined!

Have to find people stupid enough to buy them.. there is hardly a queue.

Seems like a good idea but I doubt the queue to sign Beto/Maupay on big fees is particularly long.

Wait until the end of the window. Bids will come in for both Maupay and Beto, and they will be reasonable bids imo.

PSR isn’t the panic, the next PSR deadline isn’t until next year. The supposed panic, which I don’t think exists, would supposedly relate to cash flow and meeting creditor payments. But I don’t think there is any panic, things are the same as they were yesterday.
Oh I'm not sure you are right unfortunately.

Yesterday we thought that the takeover would be ratified in a couple of months and that in the meanwhile TFG would sort cash flow.

Today we know that that is not the case.

Unless Moshiri funds we have have to sell players to get by on a day by day basis.

Villa are a bigger club than united
Man Utd’s under 21’s are bigger than villa
Stop taking nonsense. How much do Utd bring in and how much do Villa bring in?? On X villa had 2.4 mil followers Utd have 37mil
Everton have more than Villa on X 3mil

Oh I'm not sure you are right unfortunately.

Yesterday we thought that the takeover would be ratified in a couple of months and that in the meanwhile TFG would sort cash flow.

Today we know that that is not the case.

Unless Moshiri funds we have have to sell players to get by on a day by day basis.

Well it’s a good job that we’ve just sold one of our players for 50 million then, and have a shed load of reserves to sell as well.

But I suspect people will continue to panic regardless, people will be saying “just to keep the lights on” soon enough.

We sold the lights. Keep the candles on mate. After we have sold more players so we can afford the matches to light them. Shambles. Thanks Moshiri. Great job you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back