2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerian Maguire has said we will be fine for now and a few local journalists have said the same, business as usual. But sadly some fans are always a glass have empty and think the worst, like administration,
Selling the ground, selling every player.
It’s draining reading the same negative [Poor language removed]

Everton are stable in the short term. For around 12 months. But real issues for the business exist. I let people express their concerns. They only have the interests of the club in their minds.

One of the most bizarre things I've ever seen during my time. A set of fans being accused of being 'gutted' because their prized asset hasn't been sold.

It's because these clueless Mancs have been sent packing back down the East Lancs with their tales very much between their legs after embarrassing themselves with those pathetic bids so they're trying to change the narrative to attempt to save face.

It appears Branthwaite is hardly beating the door down to get to the club with the holey roof which I suppose says it all. Perhaps their mid-table finish and minus goal difference last season has something to do with it.

They've attempted to bully us and massively failed and now the toys are flying out of their prams.

Once upon a time United could get top players at a click of a finger. Those days are now over.

I think it is them over compensating. Like a coping mechanism. They're not used to being told "NO" (like over Branthwaite). They think they have devine rights. When the reality is shown their fantasy comes crashing down.

Everton has some very serious off the field issues that needs to be resolved in the next 12 months. Ownership etc. Once it is Everton is a very viable proposition

They on the other hand I think are in severe decline. They know it hence the over compensation

Everton are stable in the short term. For around 12 months. But real issues for the business exist. I let people express their concerns. They only have the interests of the club in their minds.

I think it is them over compensating. Like a coping mechanism. They're not used to being told "NO" (like over Branthwaite). They think they have devine rights. When the reality is shown their fantasy comes crashing down.

Everton has some very serious off the field issues that needs to be resolved in the next 12 months. Ownership etc. Once it is Everton is a very viable proposition

They on the other hand I think are in severe decline. They know it hence the over compensation
It’s Like listening to theEsk, old mr scaremonger himself is at it again I believe.

Reports that Branthwaite is getting a new deal, moving up from $35k to $160k, which is astronomical for Everton, but sounds about right for what Manchester United would have been offering.

Reports that Branthwaite is getting a new deal, moving up from $35k to $160k, which is astronomical for Everton, but sounds about right for what Manchester United would have been offering.
😂 The club's salary cap these days is around 80-85k pw, anything over that is legacy.

I think around the 80k mark would be fair. Reflects our value of him, his performances during the season and is a very good wage for a young footballer to be on. If we add clauses which perhaps include England caps or appearances for us to take it up a notch then that would be smart too.

Just listening to TalkSort, fella from SkyBet on there saying Branthwaite to Man U by end of window is 1/3, "so looking like a done deal".

I thought that meant there had been some sort of development, but doesn't seem the case at all. Bet365 are offering 3/1 to Man U and 3/10 to stay at Everton.

SkyBet trying to mug off punters to take crap odds by the looks of it.

Just listening to TalkSort, fella from SkyBet on there saying Branthwaite to Man U by end of window is 1/3, "so looking like a done deal".

I thought that meant there had been some sort of development, but doesn't seem the case at all. Bet365 are offering 3/1 to Man U and 3/10 to stay at Everton.

SkyBet trying to mug off punters to take crap odds by the looks of it.

I heard a bit of it as well, imagine letting Kevin Nolan and Jamie O'Hara front a show, the equivalent of giving Beavis and Butthead a radio show.

I heard a bit of it as well, imagine letting Kevin Nolan and Jamie O'Hara front a show, the equivalent of giving Beavis and Butthead a radio show.
Not sure how old it was, but saw a podcast clip with Steve Watson on talking about Big Dunc and some of the excuses he gave Moyes for his red cards including the one at Bolton..... He did it because he thought it was Nolan. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back