2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid of the club to open contract deal right now. Done nothing more than fuel the fire.
Should have waited until transfer window was shut and then approached the subject.
It’s not a computer game.
We keep telling everyone he’s generational talent, he starts thinking why aren’t they paying me like one?
There is also an agent in his ear telling him now’s his big money chance

Sorry Jarrard you’re letting the people who got you here down. Hope you don’t lose the fans remember where you came from. Don’t let your head be turned by United.

Sorry Jarrard you’re letting the people who got you here down. Hope you don’t lose the fans remember where you came from. Don’t let your head be turned by United.
Don’t fall for all these planted stories mate, they are designed to get the reaction you’ve just given, they are trying to drive a wedge between him and the club / fans.

I don’t believe we have offered him another contract as yet and he certainly hasn’t turned one down.

Don’t fall for all these planted stories mate, they are designed to get the reaction you’ve just given, they are trying to drive a wedge between him and the club / fans.

I don’t believe we have offered him another contract as yet and he certainly hasn’t turned one down.

Listen to what the player himself has recently said, and it tells you everything about all these stories being utter horseshit

If we'd have offered him a new contract I'm sure somebody other than the dailymail would have picked it up by now?

If we'd have offered him a new contract I'm sure somebody other than the dailymail would have picked it up by now?

No idea why the club right now would offer a new contract, he only signed a new one last summer as it is.

Club short in funds and people seemingly want to boost him from 35k to 75-100k pw.

We do that we are basically 2-3m extra down the toilet which can be used for other things with zero actual benefit in terns of kong term keeping of the player

No idea why the club right now would offer a new contract, he only signed a new one last summer as it is.

Club short in funds and people seemingly want to boost him from 35k to 75-100k pw.

We do that we are basically 2-3m extra down the toilet which can be used for other things with zero actual benefit in terns of kong term keeping of the player
I could see why they would but the details surrounding it sound blag and United fans have taken the bait as if its true, as well as some of our own.

I could see why they would but the details surrounding it sound blag and United fans have taken the bait as if its true, as well as some of our own.

Article states clearly he's currently on 70k pw, which given he's actually on 35 shows the level of knowledge

Both the Mail and the Mirror saying he want's £160k or he's going. Apparently he's had his head turned. :rolleyes:
Let's say it's just a figure his agent can live with
I mean Branthwhaites not going to turn it down is he.
But with 38(?) Months left on his recently signed contract of £70,000 and in the, up to now, absence of a bid bigger than what they paid for the guy he's replacing.

It's along time until the end of the window though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.