2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the Mail and the Mirror saying he want's £160k or he's going. Apparently he's had his head turned. :rolleyes:

Where is he going? Last time I checked no one's ponied up £70+mill for him.

So he could ask for unicorn with Dixie Dean tattooed on its rear end...he's not going anywhere apart from the bench if he throws his toys out the pram.

As is the law on GOT, by the end of the week, he’ll be asking for more money than James Rodriguez 600k a week.
IMG_4568.jpeg

Hope he asked for 160k, be a bad agent that doesn’t start at that as a negotiating point if he was offered it elsewhere, he can ask doesn’t mean we have to agree.

Like I say I hope he asked for it, the cynic in me thought it might be the club softening us up for a sale.

Be absolutely blag that. Reports I’ve seen seem to be linked to football insider so says it all really.

But he has 3 years and a further year option left doesn’t he? So even if it was true, having no intention to sign a new deal means absolutely nothing anyway.

Agreed. And I would say no way we can afford 160k a week anyway. One more year on 70k a week, hopefully a good season and then i guess we will sell him for a decent profit. He may even decide to stay, moving I to a world class stadium rather than a 1980s dump.
Not sure scummy utd can afford 160k a week anyway they have a leaky roof and new stadium to pay for....
Plus mold in a dishwasher😂

It actually happened!

Be absolutely blag that. Reports I’ve seen seem to be linked to football insider so says it all really.

But he has 3 years and a further year option left doesn’t he? So even if it was true, having no intention to sign a new deal means absolutely nothing anyway.
Other than he won’t earn as much this year. Makes no sense, unless this is the club briefing in an attempt to justify a sale this window.

Stupid of the club to open contract deal right now. Done nothing more than fuel the fire.
Should have waited until transfer window was shut and then approached the subject.

The only evidence a new contract was offered is the same pool of journos who've been trying to unsettle him since the sumner started mate, not seeing a plan at work?

There’s a story by the Heil saying he wants 160k or he won’t sign an extension

Same outlets that say united agreed a deal with him and personal terms etc, which if they had would be illegal and Everton could do them for it btw.

Just fed stories to try to unsettle the player as they want him at united, plus the media always love a player going on strike story don't they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.