2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seen he’s done an interview crediting the effect Tarkowski has had on him and how he hopes to strengthen their partnership moving forward. I think it has potential to be our best for many a year!

It’s a crying shame that it isn’t being flanked by players of Baines, Digne and younger Coleman’s quality. Would be the foundation of a really good side that

Seen he’s done an interview crediting the effect Tarkowski has had on him and how he hopes to strengthen their partnership moving forward. I think it has potential to be our best for many a year!

It’s a crying shame that it isn’t being flanked by players of Baines, Digne and younger Coleman’s quality. Would be the foundation of a really good side that
I'm starting to think we got very lucky with these two
Well that and the fact Moyes was pretty good in the market

Weve seen Thelwell bring in midfielders a year ago, last summer its been attacking players.

In theory, this coming summer we still need attacking midfielders (Harrison/Danjuma loan and also Doucoure out of contract) plus two midfielders (rotating with Garner/Onana).

But in addition I expect him to work on the defence. Young and Coleman out of contract and Keane, Holgate and Godfrey a year left on their deals.

It would be nice if we could add a few more at that England u19 /u21 level to grow with Branthwaite.

Huge test for the lad on Saturday. Been absolutely brilliant so far but this game takes it up another notch still. One of those grounds where defenders are drawn into mistakes they don't make any other time. Tarkowski needs to be a positive influence alongside him.

….interesting when asked who’s the ‘fastest in the squad’, both Tarkowski and McNeil immediately said;

’Branthwaite. He’s rapid’.

Godfrey and Danjuma get mentions but not as quick as Branthwaite. I was on record last season as saying I’d never seen him lose a foot race but that’s a great insight. I expect a few posters might be surprised by that.

….interesting when asked who’s the ‘fastest in the squad’, both Tarkowski and McNeil immediately said;

Godfrey and Danjuma get mentions but not as quick as Branthwaite. I was on record last season as saying I’d never seen him lose a foot race but that’s a great insight. I expect a few posters might be surprised by that.

This came up a few years back.

Certainly has all the tools.

If he continues as he's been doing then your England squad bet wont look far off.

I suspect he'll be a regular squad member after the euros with Garner not far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back