2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far the biggest positive from this season. You always worry about young lads going into this game but he barely put a foot wrong. Even showed his maturity by taking no chances when there might have been a temptation to over play in the early stages.

By far the biggest positive from this season. You always worry about young lads going into this game but he barely put a foot wrong. Even showed his maturity by taking no chances when there might have been a temptation to over play in the early stages.

He's actually been on a proper development path, unlike the majority of our youth players.

Get some experience in League 1 or the Championship for a season then go to a top division team abroad for another season.

Instead we have lads sitting in the U21, maybe get a handful of games in the Championship for 6 months then sit in the U21s again.

He's actually been on a proper development path, unlike the majority of our youth players.

Get some experience in League 1 or the Championship for a season then go to a top division team abroad for another season.

Instead we have lads sitting in the U21, maybe get a handful of games in the Championship for 6 months then sit in the U21s again.

Tom Davies being the perfect example of one we handled badly. That loan over in Europe has clearly been brilliant for Brainthwaite. Nothing but admiration for his performances so far this season.

He was excellent once again, I think today Mykolenko just about shaded him for MOTM, I was pleased about that because Mykolenko has looked better over the past few games and also, it was nice to be able to vote for somebody other than Branthwaite as MOTM, I know it's only a matter of time before you all start saying anything I'm his grandad. A real class act is Branthwaite

True. However the stark reality is that most of the better youth just aren't Branthwaite's and their career path is ultimately lower leagues. If it was so easy, squads would be full of home grown players.

Every match he’s playing shows up how stupid dyche was to not select him from day 1.

Levels above most of the rest of the league at cb - it’s not even up for debate - he was frustrating the mighty Pedz so called world class attack from minute one today.

I’ll enjoy watching him in blue while I can - there will be money offered for him soon, prob not enough, that I’m sure these idiots running the club will take.

Every match he’s playing shows up how stupid dyche was to not select him from day 1.

Levels above most of the rest of the league at cb - it’s not even up for debate - he was frustrating the mighty Pedz so called world class attack from minute one today.

I’ll enjoy watching him in blue while I can - there will be money offered for him soon, prob not enough, that I’m sure these idiots running the club will take.

We could say the same for Gana/Garner in the middle...didnt have the best game but Garner has shown several times now to have more in his locker than Gana.

The same can be said for Young/Mykolenko. The consistently poor performances from Young have cost us on the left.

Dyche moving his mate to the right where we continue to see poor performances and Young/Patterson shouldnt even be a conversation at this point.

Branthwaite staying would be epic...if he were to leave it should be for a £100mil++ fee to be used for rebuilding the defence.

Tom Davies being the perfect example of one we handled badly. That loan over in Europe has clearly been brilliant for Brainthwaite. Nothing but admiration for his performances so far this season.
People still blaming the club for Tom Davies’s failings. He can’t get a game for Sheffield utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back