2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
One bit that really impressed me was when he pulled out of a tackle on the edge of the box to avoid giving away a foul. Such calm decision making under pressure. Tarkowski just launched in and gave the foul away anyway but still

If he goes for under £60m heads should roll
Soon we'll be at the point where we're actively looking for buyers imo due to our ever worsening financial situation. His form will be like the club having won the lottery this season, no way they could have guessed he'd come in and immediately look like a £50m centre half.

2027 I believe since he's just signed a new contract. That said as soon as somebody comes in with £35m he'll be pushed out of the club.

Shows you how checked out I have been with the club this season.

I’d imagine he has signed and been told he can “step up” if the right bid comes in, which given his performances this year needs to be a massive fee.

I said a long time ago on this forum, even before his loan that he was going to be a great centre half for us, and under no circumstances should we even think of selling him, after all players like him are our future. God knows we have few enough of them as it is.

Probably end up going to Newcastle for about £60m. I think with our financial situation we have to accept that any player of value will be available for transfer, and with the state of our club and team most players will be more than happy to move on.

Soon we'll be at the point where we're actively looking for buyers imo due to our ever worsening financial situation. His form will be like the club having won the lottery this season, no way they could have guessed he'd come in and immediately look like a £50m centre half.

Would destroying isn’t it?

Selling a good young player for 20m under value just so we can afford to pay the remaining crap players wages for a couple of months .

One bit that really impressed me was when he pulled out of a tackle on the edge of the box to avoid giving away a foul. Such calm decision making under pressure. Tarkowski just launched in and gave the foul away anyway but still

This got me as well.

2027 but we hold a one year option to extend.

I'd be furious under £85mil and would be expecting £120mil looking at some recent deals.

Behave you clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back