2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another solid performance from Jarrad Branthwaite today. A future England captain perhaps? Mind you, the last player I said that about was David Unsworth following his successful performance battling against John Fashanu... I think young Jarrad will go on to better things though :D

Great he's signed new deal everything else is speculation for me I'm made up dot in the canteen got the deal done
Is the new deal essentially keeping him for another 3 seasons after this one which we would have had anyway as we had the option for an extra year?

Is the new deal essentially keeping him for another 3 seasons after this one which we would have had anyway as we had the option for an extra year?

No. His contract was expiring in 2025 and we had an option to 2026.

The new deal is until 2027 and we have an option to extend to 2028.

So essentially in the summer he will be on 3 with an option.

If you check the thread i posted on contracts on the latest page, you will see our better players are almost all up to 2027. No one is on longer.

….only 6-1 to make the Euro ‘24 squad, here’s me looking for 25s.

Theyre interesting odds from the bookies.

What kind of odds are the guys ahead of him at?

How many squads until the tournament? I think he'd need to get into one of the next couple and really stand out. Otherwise its unlikely he goes to a tournament without making any prior squads.

Theyre interesting odds from the bookies.

What kind of odds are the guys ahead of him at?

How many squads until the tournament? I think he'd need to get into one of the next couple and really stand out. Otherwise its unlikely he goes to a tournament without making any prior squads.

Harry Maguire is ahead of him despite not actually playing football. I think a surefire way to waste some money is betting on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back