Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had seen a few say he is like stones think branthwaite is the better defender imo not as good on the ball as stones but have the same calmness about them. The lad is quality so glad we didnt sell would have been a massive mistake

At the moment £75m to buy him within the next two transfer windows. If he improves further it's +£25m each window with a deal needing to be done early doors. Let's not forget we are and will be a selling club for a long time to come due to the state the club has been left in by Kenwright and Moshiri. None of our young prospects will realise their potential at Bramley Moore Dock, but hopefully we can keep him for another two years or so.

At the moment £75m to buy him within the next two transfer windows. If he improves further it's +£25m each window with a deal needing to be done early doors. Let's not forget we are and will be a selling club for a long time to come due to the state the club has been left in by Kenwright and Moshiri. None of our young prospects will realise their potential at Bramley Moore Dock, but hopefully we can keep him for another two years or so.
Is the same with most clubs is how we should run if we have a fixed price for any player and another club meets it then is fine with me

Is the same with most clubs is how we should run if we have a fixed price for any player and another club meets it then is fine with me
Problem is we'll end up selling him and it'll be back to Keane with the money banked and put in the same account as the Arteta and Gordon money.

Problem is we'll end up selling him and it'll be back to Keane with the money banked and put in the same account as the Arteta and Gordon money.
Think we will see changes in the defence holgate godfrey not in his plans and cant see them both sitting on the bench. Was rumours in the summer the club was looking for a cb, if it was me i would be looking for another two another jb we can have similar to chermitti and another who is ready to come into the squad be 3rd choice

This boy is the real deal, if you can't see that then perhaps football is not for you. I laugh every time I see him going to Newcastle or United or somewhere for 20 million. I think this boy is in @Zatara country with regards to his future value in the transfer market.

Were all biased of course but based off his performances this season, he could start for any team. Literally any team.

In all my days watching Everton, I’ve never seen a 21 year old come in at Centre Back and be this assured.

The best defensive prospect I’ve seen come along.

When watching him this season, the only thing he's lacking is in leadership. Hard to say much else.

I think the opposite. Valuations are just for fun at the moment but the reality is that with a new stadium we'll need marquee players to have both benefits to rebuild the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back