2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

….Dyche will pick his strongest team & I fear Patterson will be 3rd in the RB pecking order when Coleman returns.

There’s a gulf between Branthwaite and Patterson. Branthwaite had the quality to grasp his opportunity when it arose.
Maybe, But there’s no gulf between the three rbs mate, so why shouldn’t he get a proper opportunity.

We don’t know what state Coleman will be in and young is a failed winger.

Least we agree on Branthwaite - sorry for taking thread off topic.

Maybe, But there’s no gulf between the three rbs mate, so why shouldn’t he get a proper opportunity.

We don’t know what state Coleman will be in and young is a failed winger.

Least we agree on Branthwaite - sorry for taking thread off topic.

….as an aside, some of the great full backs were converted wingers. I agree, there’s not a great gulf between Young and Patterson but there should be by now. I really want Patterson to succeed but he’s failed to take his opportunities. Coleman knocks spots off them both.

Sadly, I expect a RB will be on the shopping list next summer.

Awful hype and rumour publicised today that the toons will come chasing for Branthwaite early next year or at season end. Their manager sees him as what they need !!!!

…Captain Branthwaite;

IMG_7071.jpeg

….as an aside, some of the great full backs were converted wingers. I agree, there’s not a great gulf between Young and Patterson but there should be by now. I really want Patterson to succeed but he’s failed to take his opportunities. Coleman knocks spots off them both.

An the way it's going it'll be from league one or two as most clubs will be playing in them leagues if the prem has its way

Good point. I recall HK1 playing Trevor Steven at right back one game. He was stand out player that day.