2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Top class.

Need to fight tooth and nail to keep him for one more year as him and Tarks just works against 80% of the league as indicated by the actual defensive record.

I'd genuinely like to know if you can actually recover from any hamstring strain in five days as I bet you that was kidology from Dyche just to get Forest excited they'd be facing Michael Keane and it worked a treat.

Top class.

Need to fight tooth and nail to keep him for one more year as him and Tarks just works against 80% of the league as indicated by the actual defensive record.

I'd genuinely like to know if you can actually recover from any hamstring strain in five days as I bet you that was kidology from Dyche just to get Forest excited they'd be facing Michael Keane and it worked a treat.
As much as I would like to keep him I believe his sale is vital to Everton under our current predicament. I would hate to see us keep him and still be close to PSR. Also I would hate him to have an average 2 nd season and see his value half. Think we have to exploit the market