2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

….sadly, I doubt he’d bring in enough to fill the void but others would know more than me on that point.
I don’t think anyone really knows, that’s the problem. We may or may not need to sell before the end of June (with selling Richie, there was lots of noise about it for a while beforehand but it’s a lot quieter this time round) And the amount we need could be anything from 6m to 60m from things I’ve seen.

I would say thats the starting offer in the current market

The market is goosed as clubs are running scared of PSR. Look at Newcastle who may have to sell to be compliant.. and that's a State club never mind a basket case like us or Forest

I don’t think anyone really knows, that’s the problem. We may or may not need to sell before the end of June (with selling Richie, there was lots of noise about it for a while beforehand but it’s a lot quieter this time round) And the amount we need could be anything from 6m to 60m from things I’ve seen.

….anybody would think they’ve been reading our discussion ;)

IMG_8743.jpeg

Honestly i think this lad has shown more potential so far than what John Stones did and under pretty trying circumstances too. He’s so composed for a lad his age, that loan at PSV did him a lot of good.
Different type of player though, has to be said. Stones is a good enough defender but fantastic with the ball in his feet, whereas Branthwaite is a great defender who is good enough with his feet/technique.

In that way, JB is much more versatile and could fit most playstyles, Stones is more suited to a team dominating the ball.

If he does go, I hope he goes to City. We would be able to have add ons in the deal- winning PL, CL etc, cant see Man U winning any major trophy in the next few years.