Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the major talking point that United Journos should be writing about. Why can't United can't spend. UNITED ARE BROKE should be the headlines

Nah Dyche when next asked about it by the media should come out and flat out say, it's bs, because if it isn't then man united as everyone has been reporting have illegally approached our player without the clubs consent trying to tap him up. And we will be reporting it to the league unless Uniteds paid journos issue full retractions

Id like to know exactly where Branth is on all this. Is he cool to stay or does he want out? You cannot believe anything written in those tweets above
I mean depending who you believe his wages are either £30k ish or £70k ish and they’re offering £130k so even if it’s only 12 months you can see the attraction can’t you ? . They’ll play in the europa league and likely be one of the favourites whilst they’ve just one the FA Cup .

I think they’re a poor side side , comparatively, and he Could do better but they’re still winning trophies and frankly we aren’t .

I can see the attraction for the player and if there wasn’t one I think it’d have been made clear to them . Personally I think we should maybe offer him a bit more , he should stay here and he’ll be at a Madrid or city in no time but only time will tell .

I mean depending who you believe his wages are either £30k ish or £70k ish and they’re offering £130k so even if it’s only 12 months you can see the attraction can’t you ? . They’ll play in the europa league and likely be one of the favourites whilst they’ve just one the FA Cup .

I think they’re a poor side side , comparatively, and he Could do better but they’re still winning trophies and frankly we aren’t .

I can see the attraction for the player and if there wasn’t one I think it’d have been made clear to them . Personally I think we should maybe offer him a bit more , he should stay here and he’ll be at a Madrid or city in no time but only time will tell .

He's on 35k mate, that's what was reported at the time by proper journalists.

As for united, yes they'll be one of the favourites for the Eufa but they'll bomb out spectacularly and they'll change manager again before Christmas at the latest.

United are currently a moshiri level Everton mess, just with a huge amount more scope financially which is all that's stopped them completely doing an 'us'

He's on 35k mate, that's what was reported at the time by proper journalists.

As for united, yes they'll be one of the favourites for the Eufa but they'll bomb out spectacularly and they'll change manager again before Christmas at the latest.

United are currently a moshiri level Everton mess, just with a huge amount more scope financially which is all that's stopped them completely doing an 'us'
Yeah that’s the figure I thought .

Like I say I don’t really disagree with your assessment of united but i can see the attraction

If he is honest with himself, he would know they are a chaotic club and a terrible place to develop but, money and prestige talks.

They really are struggling to accept that clubs in England don’t have to bend to them anymore. They took advantage of financial situations and flexed their undisputed superiority to get the best young talent for smaller fees, would unsettle players knowing they were desperate to play for the kings. But it’s not the 2000s anymore, and that reality has changed. They're any other club now, there’s the price. Pay it. The fact that they’re desperate for a player to down tools or ruffle feathers shows how the mighty have fallen. An even tougher adjustment for the plastic fans who chose them purely because they were once unrivalled, you’d assume.

Utd can’t afford him so they are trying to get their media darlings to pressure us in upping his wages to the level that they can’t afford?

They really are struggling to accept that clubs in England don’t have to bend to them anymore. They took advantage of financial situations and flexed their undisputed superiority to get the best young talent for smaller fees, would unsettle players knowing they were desperate to play for the kings. But it’s not the 2000s anymore, and that reality has changed. They're any other club now, there’s the price. Pay it. The fact that they’re desperate for a player to down tools or ruffle feathers shows how the mighty have fallen. An even tougher adjustment for the plastic fans who chose them purely because they were once unrivalled, you’d assume.
They don't appear to have realised there's a whole generation of fans that they've missed out on.
As a teenager of the 90's everyone i knew supported United. I'm a southerner too and believe me, football training on a Wednesday night was awash with United shirts. That was a long time ago now. 20-25 year olds support City now, The RS, Arsenal, hell even Chelsea. There isn't a gaggle of young players who dream of growing up and playing for the mighty red devils.

These client journalists really are the absolute dregs.

Screenshot 2024-07-29 113528.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back