2024/25 Jarrad Branthwaite

Whos ya money on?
I would be very very suprised if he goes this window

Next summer almost guranteed i would say
I'm not sure of the buyer. Maybe City and they introduce him sparingly this season in preparation for next season.

I've been around the block way too many times with Everton and players going late in the transfer window. He looks like he's been wrapped in cotton wool to me. If the bid comes in that the club believes they cant refuse then he'll leave, for sure.

….i just wonder if the club consider he’s worth more by staying.

Looking like our approach will have to be similar to last season, in which case Branthwaite could be the difference in us remaining in the top flight. I had a very small wager on him staying at the beginning of the window.

Last edited:

All our prayers will be answered if Maupay goes to Marseille (as rumoured) even on loan as that frees up some money we can give to Branthwaite to keep him here on a new contract for the next 15 years as per Chelsea and makes his sell on next season even more profitable

….i just wonder if the club consider he’s worth more by staying.

Looking like our approach will have to be similar to last season, in which case Branthwaite could be the difference in us remaining in the top flight. I had a very small wager on him staying at the beginning of the window.
I think he is worth more if we keep him and certainly can’t see his value going down so better to keep and get the extra year out of him when the money won’t change.

Those running the club might take advantage of the transition of ownership to do it now though and that might be the deciding factor

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back