2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been mentioned by the official site or the echo for weeks despite it being said he will be back in April, if that's the case we would be hearing something in the next few weeks. I am thinking he's done for the season and they hope to get him back for next season(shame for the lad). But may be why there's been silence.

Better off getting him healthy and a full pre season ahead of August.

He really will be like a new signing as we have seen 90 minutes max of the lad, and he was not ready for competitive football at that point.

Not been mentioned by the official site or the echo for weeks despite it being said he will be back in April, if that's the case we would be hearing something in the next few weeks. I am thinking he's done for the season and they hope to get him back for next season(shame for the lad). But may be why there's been silence.

It’s only just turned March?

Very true. Just confuses me when people come out with strange expectations.
That's the Everton way though isn't it: knee-jerk reactions and conclusions made on a whim rather than evidence? In reality, we know sweet FA about this lad.

It's great to be optimistic, but he'll have been injured for nigh on a year with close to zero experience in the PL; yet, some people talk about him being our saviour.

Others have watched him for no more than a game, when he was fit, and have written him off. K'in ell!

So what?

He's our player. He's a professional. He gets on with our decision to retain him. The manager wanted him retained. The DoF made the decision to sell.

...anyway, this is the Gbamin thread....

I’m awful glad for your last line. I’d just popped into the thread and thought we were selling Gbamin ffs......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back