2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

They'd have gone away if Brands had given a firm rebuff to their initial inquiry. He didn't do that.
....sorry, but that‘s either naive, daft or wummery..
Dave mate, PSG were his boyhood club, he wanted to go. He all but submitted a transfer request. I’ve always taken the view that if a player wants to be elsewhere then get rid.

Not been mentioned by the official site or the echo for weeks despite it being said he will be back in April, if that's the case we would be hearing something in the next few weeks. I am thinking he's done for the season and they hope to get him back for next season(shame for the lad). But may be why there's been silence.

Not been mentioned by the official site or the echo for weeks despite it being said he will be back in April, if that's the case we would be hearing something in the next few weeks. I am thinking he's done for the season and they hope to get him back for next season(shame for the lad). But may be why there's been silence.

I forget he plays for us then see this thread pop up and it just reminds me how unlucky we are. It´d be nice if he could see a few games this season but I think you´re right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back