2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez interview via Twitter, said he had a tight quad, and was left out as a “precaution”.
Tight quad and he is not even playing matches...understand precaution I guess this is where he had his massive injury but if his body can't even handle training, then not sure he will be able to play consistently throughout the season...

Tight quad and he is not even playing matches...understand precaution I guess this is where he had his massive injury but if his body can't even handle training, then not sure he will be able to play consistently throughout the season...
He won’t need to be playing constantly, unless we get to a point, like the forwards, where both Allan and Doucoure are missing for a period.

He ripped up his quad bad enough that he missed an entire year. It really is possible that it is more or less career ending.

I honestly have no idea how insuring players works but if I had to guess we can't get money for his situation. That's my guess. It seems to easy to exploit.
The club insure him if medically he is besieged with serious problems 3 games in 3 seasons etc the club can deem him to an independent medical insurance examiner to claim part of the fee we paid & wages etc back .....- I cant see him featuring again this season or if he does, he will get injured yet again ....

Status
Not open for further replies.