2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s seriously pathetic how much people want to put this lad down for trying to actually still have a career when we’ve had/still have players who were happy to sit on fat wages to not even play

Do people really put him down?

Goddd. i'm depressed cos I can't play 7 - a - side cos I've lost fitness and put on weight in the last 18 months, and i'm nervous about coming back ...lol

can't imagine how a professional with serious injuries would cope with this kind of bad luck

He deserves patience and support

Of course it's lucky he's on 20-30K a week or whatever it might be much more, but still he seems like he's really trying hard! and physically he looks like just the player we need.

On paper - Gomes-Gbamin-Gueye looked like a boss midfield which never happened

Do people really put him down?

Goddd. i'm depressed cos I can't play 7 - a - side cos I've lost fitness and put on weight in the last 18 months, and i'm nervous about coming back ...lol

can't imagine how a professional with serious injuries would cope with this kind of bad luck

He deserves patience and support

Of course it's lucky he's on 20-30K a week or whatever it might be much more, but still he seems like he's really trying hard! and physically he looks like just the player we need.

On paper - Gomes-Gbamin-Gueye looked like a boss midfield which never happened
take a peek at the post above yours mate.

I cant blame the club in being over cautious with a £30m asset that they are trying to get back on line.

how many years left on his contract does he have? because surely soon we will be in a position whereby we either extend it or he leaves on a free?

I cant think of this player without visualising Brands shovelling £30M in cash into an open furnace with a huge shovel.

Guy's just snakebit. I picture a little tiny thundercloud over his head that zaps him with little tiny bolts of lightning from time to time.

I don't know what he did in the last go-round, but whatever it was must have been pretty awful for karma to be having its way with him like this. I hope his luck eventually changes. He's fought like a demon to try and have a footy career.

Joe Parkinson had his career wrecked by injuries, this place would have slaughtered him back in the day

Dean Ashton was not much older than JPG and was forced into retirement because the injuries were too tasking

The lad has worked his hardest to get back playing and it’s seen as a bad thing? I just don’t get it

Joe Parkinson had his career wrecked by injuries, this place would have slaughtered him back in the day

Dean Ashton was not much older than JPG and was forced into retirement because the injuries were too tasking

The lad has worked his hardest to get back playing and it’s seen as a bad thing? I just don’t get it
Joe parkinson had proved his worth in a blue shirt as had say norman whiteside. Unfortunately gmabin hasn't and the excuses are getting tiresome. Needs to prove himself or got rid of. Time will decide I guess

Joe parkinson had proved his worth in a blue shirt as had say norman whiteside. Unfortunately gmabin hasn't and the excuses are getting tiresome. Needs to prove himself or got rid of. Time will decide I guess
Prove himself? To who? A bunch of knobheads who haven’t played the game at any level who think they have the right to judge?

The only thing tiresome are the jokes and little digs at a guy who quite frankly doesn’t deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.