2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he'll feature tomorrow, then.

Seems to me like he's being kept away from Premier League games.
Probably for good reason to be fair. He re-injured himself once or twice. Maybe we are playing it extra cautious to try and beat that injury bug. Will be concerned if he sits out too long though. I’ll give it 5 weeks before I write him off.

He has been really unlucky with injuries hopefully it will change and once he gets in he will give us the option of playing 4-3-3 or a very good rotation with Allan and Doucoure. He also offers covet at CB which is a bonus.

You surely have to have a cut off point. He’s a massive waste of effort and resources.
Don’t think we will see him in a PL match again.

He'll do a Bolasie/Toshun and end up leaving once he's out of contract.

No chance we'll convince someone to take him off our hands with his injury record.

He'll do a Bolasie/Toshun and end up leaving once he's out of contract.

No chance we'll convince someone to take him off our hands with his injury record.
True, dental issue apparently kept him out the squad on the weekend. I get it toothache or something like that is painful but I’m sure they have access to the best dentists going to get it sorted quickly.

True, dental issue apparently kept him out the squad on the weekend. I get it toothache or something like that is painful but I’m sure they have access to the best dentists going to get it sorted quickly.

Has a thigh injury now according to Benitez lol

Shame he doesn't cancel his contract and take a job at the club as the kit man or tea lady.

This fella has been getting about 75 grand a week for the past 2 years and has played about 3 games and given us nothing yet James is seen as a waste of resources who we must get rid of and even with his dodgy legs, half assed attitude and bed on a plane he has given 20 times as this much as this fella in half the period of time.

The insane world of Everton.

This fella has been getting about 75 grand a week for the past 2 years and has played about 3 games and given us nothing yet James is seen as a waste of resources who we must get rid of and even with his dodgy legs, half assed attitude and bed on a plane he has given 20 times as this much as this fella in half the period of time.

One has had two really unfortunate and unforeseen injuries that has halted his career here, the other didn’t even know who we played in our first away game and flew off early at the end of the season instead of being at the final home game of last season with fans there to do the lap of appreciation

Bang on this - feel for gbamin and his injuries like, and that's maybe why he gets some slack, but the character assasination of James has been incessant and the true blue believers have lapped it up hangin out of benitezs hoop.

We've got a load of godawful players, or more injury prone, stinking out the squad on mega money, such as iwobi, Delph, and Ghosty but James is the biggest problem and has to go?

We get the club and team we deserve.

I think Benitez realises that this lad isn't capable of playing in the Premier League.

Saw enough at Huddersfield.
He is totally unable to run. Very difficult to play premier league football with that condition. Rodriguez tried last season but he doesn't fool Benitez!

Status
Not open for further replies.