2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a stretch but if I were handling transfers for the club I'd be on the phone to Lille and trying to put together a deal where we buy Renato Sanches for £25m in January, and send Gbamin the other way for £18m at the same time.

We'd make a small profit against Gbamin's book value, as would Lille with Sanches. Our outlay would only be £7m. Both players would get a fresh start.

Lille indicate Sanches available in January 2022

It's a stretch but if I were handling transfers for the club I'd be on the phone to Lille and trying to put together a deal where we buy Renato Sanches for £25m in January, and send Gbamin the other way for £18m at the same time.

We'd make a small profit against Gbamin's book value, as would Lille with Sanches. Our outlay would only be £7m. Both players would get a fresh start.

I think is might work if lille are managed by simpletons, worth a go

No one would pay 18 million for Gbamim.

Not normally, I agree.

But no-one will pay £25m for Sanches in January 2022 either, because he's OOC in summer 2023. Both clubs would be inflating the transfer fees for the purpose of recording "profits" against book value. It's mutually beneficial from an accounting perspective.

Nobody would pay a penny for Gbamin.

Is he good is he bad who knows, if yes if he should play a couple of seasons for nothing if fit big massive if ,if not serving in the canteen somewhere in the ground got to get something back ffs..what a disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.