Jermaine Beckford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard quite the opposite to be honest.

But given the step up in League's I can see him really knuckling down and adding to other aspects of his game. He's going to have to.

I've heard this - from people he used to play with at Leeds.... so go figure

So, what's his supporters rate for fixing a windscreen? I've got a few stone chips on my Discovery &...whilst he's in Oz...you know....

Hes hungry, hes got a point to prove to you and everybody else who has dismissed him as a League one striker with a bad attitude.

To be honest at the moment I would pick him before the 2 lazy sacks of [Poor language removed] we had upfront for the last part of the season.

There was Yak walking around lookin for his next move and then Saha with his couldnt give a fcuk attitude.

If hes really, really [Poor language removed] he wont play, Moyes aint no mug. You assume he will play him cos he got him in? Im fairly sure hes been told to get used to Reserve team football for a while, if he has a good pre-season and hits the ground running whos to say he wont be a success.

The lad knows where the goal is.

Agreed, I'd play him ahead of that weapon Anichebe.

Looks so weird seeing him in an Everton shirt now. Au revoir Jermaine!

I guess you have to give him credit for going over for free, would you see any of Chelsea or Man City's lot do that? But then again, he's pretty used to playing for clubs that aren't so rich!(y)

I've just watched his interview on EvertonTV - Leodensia......

And he spoke very highly of Leeds there.... and how he signed off from Leeds .......... so you know.

Bring out the cobra line, he might have missed it!!!

After he's bear hugged him to the floor and I could see him giving him a little slap in the cheek with his 'weapon'.

I could imagine Ghost becoming really confused with life in general after that.

I'll reserve judgement but in the meantime, lay off Yakubu and Saha for those of you who expect 30 goals a season from our strikers.

You're living in la-la land.

We could do a whole lot worse than having those two lead the line. A whole lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back