Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

The highlights video somebody posted the other day was about the most underwhelming one i've ever seen but I assume theres more to him than it showed.
It's easy to make a player look great on a highlights video, hell I'd look a player if you made a highlights video, having a highlights video called underwhelming doesn't fill me with confidence.

I know zero about him but the better players we have in the final third the better the season looks.

I love the bit on 1:56 where he megs the defender on the edge of the box then doesn't show the resulting shot where he's 1 on 1 with the keeper with bags of space. That finish must have been awful

Champ man wonderkid I have mentioned before.

Looked superb before his move to Napoli, could be a great chance to re-start his career.

I love the bit on 1:56 where he megs the defender on the edge of the box then doesn't show the resulting shot where he's 1 on 1 with the keeper with bags of space. That finish must have been awful
I just laughed out loud at that too
He does stuff that none of our players do, maradonna turns, running at people, turn of pace and he’s scored some v tidy finishes

I don’t see how you can watch the first five mins of that and not be excited for getting him in!

The highlights video somebody posted the other day was about the most underwhelming one i've ever seen but I assume theres more to him than it showed.

Agree. He looks average at best in his vids. Glad it's a loan with option and will hope he proves me wrong if we sign him. Gnonto I defo want though. He looks great.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back