Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

It would be so Everton if the original source of this rumour misheard the name and we shortly announce the re-signing of John Lundstram for a large fee on a long term contract having failed to settle in Turkey after a free transfer a couple of weeks ago!! :D

…..with limited spend, I’m not sure we’d be bringing in another RW if Lindstrøm does come in. Enough options and priorities elsewhere.
i wouldn't be surprised to see him and Gnonto happen TBH. That covers our right hand side and Harrison can fight it out for the left with McNeal. We've lost both Dobbin and Danjuma and whilst they didn't play much, they were cover.

I love the bit on 1:56 where he megs the defender on the edge of the box then doesn't show the resulting shot where he's 1 on 1 with the keeper with bags of space. That finish must have been awful
If Dyche is signing him then it puts paid to the 'Dycheball' only one way of playing rubbish that gets hung around his neck.

Going for the Moyes method this summer - some of his best signings were players who'd got their move to a big club and struggled

See; Pienaar at Dortmund, Arteta at Sociedad, Baines at Wigan etc

Oh that's why I'm not dunking on him. Clearly a talent as he wouldn't have gone there and they do have Kvaratskheila etc. Looks technical.

Bit similar to McNeil

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back