Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

We want a loan.
F1020g1WIAIl7EF.jpg

Fab is well sauced. The issue is he has become a billboard for agents these days. You can’t take his word. Al is just a goober but that is why I am a fan.

Myers has no scoups at all. He is now saying we are working on winger and right back, I could have guess that
Still confused at all this talk on working on a rb whatever quality we think about them all we have 3 ffs. Is plenty of other positions we need first, can see this being alot of talks between the clubs because of the price they paid for him

Still confused at all this talk on working on a rb whatever quality we think about them all we have 3 ffs. Is plenty of other positions we need first, can see this being alot of talks between the clubs because of the price they paid for him
Our starting RB situation is abysmal and that is why it needs to be sorted. I would hope that Patto has matured a bit and shown some promise in training to quell some doubts but he has to take that position over or we will struggle there just like last season. Myko certainly needs cover for his position and another CB wouldn’t hurt.

Our starting RB situation is abysmal and that is why it needs to be sorted. I would hope that Patto has matured a bit and shown some promise in training to quell some doubts but he has to take that position over or we will struggle there just like last season. Myko certainly needs cover for his position and another CB wouldn’t hurt.
Indeed plus Young is also cover at left back and the wing position. If Dyche doesn't rate Patterson we need to bring in a new right back and either sell or loan Patterson

I didnt wanna believe it but Fab is looking Tier 9 these days.

But Myers is Tier 8 to be fair also.
Myers doesn't have any connections I don't think anyone provides him any info directly, only time is privy to club happenings when he uses the bathrooms at Goodison and overheats something is my guess , fab still gets Intel but situations do change so not everything is guaranteed and like others have mentioned I think hes more willing now since he has established a brand to entertain deals still materializing than concrete matters so he can used as a tool by agents or clubs

Agree with you but again that still does not fix the problem that we have 3, i would like a new rb but until well sell one makes no sense to bring one in until then

Coleman = Last legs / finished
Young = Backup LB/RB/RW
Patterson = Best of the 3 but not liked by Dyche

We'll need a starter.

As for Lindstrom, a one season loan to save on transfer fees as an attacking body is fine.

It should enable us to conserve our 'war chest' for one or two top notch signings rather than spread it across several players.

Almost 24 hours since the OG Lindstrom tweet and still no other outlets reporting on it? Gun = jumped.

@Exeter_Gently is your man for this...he has the inside track ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.