2024/25 Jesper Lindstrom

I think this is close to the truth.

He is just after a terribly poor season, he has come to a new country, league, club and he needs time to settle.

I think that if we were now sitting on ten or twelve points with people talking about Europe rather than relegation it would be much easier for him to settle.
The players must be feeling the pressure after the first few results and there must be a nervousness after losing some games which should not have been lost.

I think we will have to look at him over a season before we reach and judgement on him.
Yeah but considering we only have limited spaces for loans should we be gambling on players with such low confidence who are potentially not the strongest minded who are also coming into a very demanding league at a club up in the air? Without trying to be a knob how long are we supposed to wait for him to find his confidence and will he?

He said himself when he joined us that he wasn't a winger. So why sign him to play as a winger? If we wanted a winger we should have signed a winger

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back