2024/25 Jesper Lindstrom

He’s clearly a good footballer. Sadly we only loosely play that particular sport, so it’s going to be hard for him to find his role, can see him trying to force something to happen bless him. Probably won’t see him now until the FA Cup.

Should start ahead of Harrison on the weekend.

Looked dangerous every time he got the ball centrally, clearly he's a number ten not a winger .

Anyone skating him, yeah I well prefer a player who gets into the positions and just seems to lack confidence ATM over the players we had who never get into them in the first place so the old das can't moan at them missing.

Hell likely get the Gordon written off as crap treatment from many no doubt

Should start ahead of Harrison on the weekend.

Looked dangerous every time he got the ball centrally, clearly he's a number ten not a winger .

Anyone skating him, yeah I well prefer a player who gets into the positions and just seems to lack confidence ATM over the players we had who never get into them in the first place so the old das can't moan at them missing.

Hell likely get the Gordon written off as crap treatment from many no doubt
he's pony

He’s clearly a good footballer. Sadly we only loosely play that particular sport, so it’s going to be hard for him to find his role, can see him trying to force something to happen bless him. Probably won’t see him now until the FA Cup.

Hope Dyche goes soon and we get someone in who realises that both Ndiaye and Lindstrom suit a 3 up top as the wider guys. They'd link up well once they gel, both clearly have brains

Got to do better with at least one of the chances. I liked some of the positions he got into and he got 90 minutes under his belt.

Won't be anywhere near the starting 11 come Saturday though as Dyche will revert to type and we'll see Harrison back there unfortunately.

Lad needs minutes as he grows into games as well, both cup games he started slow and got better as the game wore on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back