• Quite good

• Average at best

• Poor

• Overrated ponce

• Chico on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chile-waldo-ponce-624-panini-south-africa-2010-fifa-world-cup-sticker-38652-p.jpg

Ponce.

The gazunders on Kirsty though ..........

BTW, one of White's yellow Transfer Deadline Day ties is in the football museum Manchester

Shows how low footie has gone unless the tie is hung in the bogs

Shows how low footie has gone unless the tie is hung in the bogs

Pride of place I believe. Came about due to a campaign from Giles Smith of The Times. Tried to get the pillow in to the museum too from Ian Holloway's "battle bus" when he did the "ten in ten" games for Sky last season - but without avail sadly

Come on stop being a fanny.

Sure.

http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/news/3514...ey-foreign-sounding-way-farage-says-his-name/

Surprised in all honesty. It's a derogatory term that quite a few people would find as offensive as "faggot" or "queer" in the same context. It wasn't a big deal to me as I understand it's an antiquated term, but it's actually more annoying to see people try to say it isn't.

I don't have to be gay to see it as unnecessary. I didn't report it or anything, but yeah, it was unnecessary. It is what it is.

He's gone to talksport apparently. Taking over the slot at 10am which Colin Murray was in but left over Rupert Murdoch buying the station.

For all we know Jim Whites Partner could be the best prostitute in Europe and he lives off his partner's earnings.

The Sky Sports Subscription holders are the Prostitutes. Rupert Murdoch is the Pimp. We do all the hard work and he robs us of our money for little to no return.

Great Analogy @Moomin

White is a div, but the 'Totaliser', (whatever it's called), is far worse. It encapsulates everything that stinks about Sky's obsession with money rather than the game. Meanwhile the transfer window should be open immediately after the last games of a season & end one week before the next season starts. As for the January window, combine it with a playing break of 2 weeks maximum. Cut out all this nonsense with players not trying, feigning injury and disrupting team planning - well some of it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back