Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Joey Barton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no i'm not.

As i said, there's a line in my opinion which would have to be crossed for me to not want a player at Everton.

I don't really know much about Ibrohimovic to be honest. But even if he is a tool he can be a tool if he is world class because there's a difference between being a tool and doing what Barton has, which goes wya beyong being a tool.

If Barton was world class i wouldn't want him here, and if Ibrahimovic had done exactly what Barton had done i wouldn't want him here.

But as i said , i dont know exactly what Ibrahimovic has done so its not really fair to discuss him the same as Barton.

In fact on here in the past people have said they don't want to sign certain players because they have a bad attitude, are troublemakers etc and ive been against that. Sometimes you have to have that type of player in order to get the truly top players cause they opften come hand in hand. team full of Mr nice guys needs some assholes. Hell Fellaini and Cahill have attitudes on the pitch and Heitinga has one off but they're fine cause they don't cross that line.

But Barton goes way beyond that.

Well said.. Good points.

I can't find it so can't really make judgements on it can i, is it that hard for you to understand?

Constantly doing this kind of **** = not just assaulting teammates but teamates and civilians and generally causing trouble. So yeah, he is contantly doing **** which suggest he would do something similar here.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/510427-fight-between-onyewu-and-ibrahimovic-ends-training-early

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri was forced to end Milan's Friday training session early, as punches were thrown between Zlatan Ibrahimovic and American international Oguchi Onyewu.

The altercation comes two days before Milan's match with Bari. No disciplinary decisions have been made. The squad are already without suspended midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng.

Onyewu is unavailable anyways due to injury, but will likely face punishment. Ibrahimovic is expected to start against the relegation fighters. However, he may potentially face discipline as well.

The American defender has only been called up once and has not suited up at all for Milan this year. He made only one appearance for the club in his first season last year when he played thirty minutes against FC Zurich in the Champions League. This summer, he extended his contract to last through June 2013.

Ibrahimovic, currently on loan from Barcelona, is tied with Brazilian Alexandre Pato for the team lead in league goals this year with four. He is reportedly already committed to the club for the next four years. However, he has been getting some unwanted attention since his move.

It started with a "joking" kick to the head of Rodney Strasser in training earlier this year and has picked up again this week. First, the Swede declared that he prefers playing alongside 37-year old super-scorer Pippo Inzaghi over Robinho, Pato or Ronaldinho on the attack. Now this altercation with Onyewu puts the former Ajax, Juventus, Inter and Barcelona star back in the news.

Disciplinary comments will likely follow in the days following Sunday's match

I'm a bit torn on this one. He was one of the best midfielders in the country this season and it would seem like Newcastle just want rid. We were once again the most fouled team in the league. He might help to give us a bit more grit. Plus we haven't really sorted out the right side of our midfield. Is he a reformed character? Would/could he behave himself? We loved it when Dunc threw Ince to the ground and Heitinga barged Cole. It would be double-standards to shun Barton for the same thing. Cantona and Di Canio were also forgiven for less. It's a toughie.

The same thing?

Do you people read? Read Bartons entire list of discretions and then what any of them players done. Its not the same thing at all is it.

If all he had done was make a few dodgy tackles on the pitch you'd have a point, but its not is it.

I don't give a crap what kind of person he is, i'm not judging him.

I'm saying he will be more trouble than he is worth for Everton due to his track record.

He was right as well.

And what did he get out of it? What concern is it of his to say "I'm the best English midfielder and certain internationals are ****" apart from fuel his own ego and make a few enimies because he's never going to play for England. We may agree with what he said, but he really is a no mark compared to the players he's talked about who have had better careers and what he could've been if he hadn't have been a tit. But don't forget he then in the same interview he went on to bad mouth a player he beat seven shades out of as if anyone cares.

And as for making out the leathering he gave that kid outside maccies wasn't all that....He's a pro athlete with the build and phyisique of a lightweight boxer on 40k a week. The lad had no chance, didn't throw a punch. Barton should've known better, he's scumbag of a cousin should've known better and stopped him but didn't. Barton does a few months, cones out, still gets paid more than wed ever see, and people just forget about it. Not me. He shouldn't be playing football imo. If we are comparing his actions to you and me, then he shouldn't be working and should be finding it tough to get a job that pays a decent wage like most
people with a criminal record like his.

He's turned us down before, he's disrespected our fans before. Stick that mooning along side rooneys badge kissing antics for me.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/510427-fight-between-onyewu-and-ibrahimovic-ends-training-early

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri was forced to end Milan's Friday training session early, as punches were thrown between Zlatan Ibrahimovic and American international Oguchi Onyewu.

The altercation comes two days before Milan's match with Bari. No disciplinary decisions have been made. The squad are already without suspended midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng.

Onyewu is unavailable anyways due to injury, but will likely face punishment. Ibrahimovic is expected to start against the relegation fighters. However, he may potentially face discipline as well.

The American defender has only been called up once and has not suited up at all for Milan this year. He made only one appearance for the club in his first season last year when he played thirty minutes against FC Zurich in the Champions League. This summer, he extended his contract to last through June 2013.

Ibrahimovic, currently on loan from Barcelona, is tied with Brazilian Alexandre Pato for the team lead in league goals this year with four. He is reportedly already committed to the club for the next four years. However, he has been getting some unwanted attention since his move.

It started with a "joking" kick to the head of Rodney Strasser in training earlier this year and has picked up again this week. First, the Swede declared that he prefers playing alongside 37-year old super-scorer Pippo Inzaghi over Robinho, Pato or Ronaldinho on the attack. Now this altercation with Onyewu puts the former Ajax, Juventus, Inter and Barcelona star back in the news.

Disciplinary comments will likely follow in the days following Sunday's match

Cheers.

Thats one incident which while it makes him a tit makes him one 10th the tit of Barton.

And as he is 10 times the player Barton is it would be a risk worth taking if we could sign him. I'd rather sign strikers who didn't hit teammates ever though but if it was Ibrahimovic or nothing though.

Barton wouldn't.

I can't find it so can't really make judgements on it can i, is it that hard for you to understand?

Constantly doing this kind of **** = not just assaulting teammates but teamates and civilians and generally causing trouble. So yeah, he is contantly doing **** which suggest he would do something similar here.

Ye but wiki? Come on!
If Barton farts it would be in the news because its joey barton!
He's not constantly scrapping!
Ive just noticed Nordeck sorted you with ibramovic incident,i knew somebody would get it up for you to read or see.

Last edited:
Cheers.

Thats one incident which while it makes him a tit makes him one 10th the tit of Barton.

And as he is 10 times the player Barton is it would be a risk worth taking if we could sign him. I'd rather sign strikers who didn't hit teammates ever though but if it was Ibrahimovic or nothing though.

Barton wouldn't.

Zlatan's tittishness works to his favour, though.

When he's the center of attention he shines even more. His worse spell was probably the one at Barca, because in addition to not fitting into their system, he wasn't the key man. He's used to being the key man, for club and for country.

And it's his arrogance which gives him the balls to try the outlandish things he does, as well.

I wouldn't change a thing about Ibra. Except the team he plays for... to Everton.

I'm a bit torn on this one. He was one of the best midfielders in the country this season and it would seem like Newcastle just want rid. We were once again the most fouled team in the league. He might help to give us a bit more grit. Plus we haven't really sorted out the right side of our midfield. Is he a reformed character? Would/could he behave himself? We loved it when Dunc threw Ince to the ground and Heitinga barged Cole. It would be double-standards to shun Barton for the same thing. Cantona and Di Canio were also forgiven for less. It's a toughie.

Was he though? He didn't do anything since his ban for punching pedersen. Newcastle went on a bad run for a few months. His assists aren't great either. To be fair, the only thing consistant about him are his set pieces which are good.

And are we a side that are bullied? No. Do we struggle against physical teams? No.

Would Barton have been the difference turning this seasons draws into wins? Clearly not.

He still got 1 year left on his contract? Talking 5mill there...I know is rather that go on a creative midfielder before him

Zlatan's tittishness works to his favour, though.

When he's the center of attention he shines even more. His worse spell was probably the one at Barca, because in addition to not fitting into their system, he wasn't the key man. He's used to being the key man, for club and for country.

And it's his arrogance which gives him the balls to try the outlandish things he does, as well.

I wouldn't change a thing about Ibra. Except the team he plays for... to Everton.

He's ****. End of

So Joey Barton is saying Joey Barton isn't coming, according to his twitter.
He'll be the new player running around the pitch with the false moustache and glasses.
He can be very cunning.

I'd have taken Cantona back in the day, despite him kung fu kicking some ********. Just saying like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back