Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Joey Barton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it? Im an American so i'm not too familiar with the british press. The mirror picked up the story as well so it suggests legitimacy.

Is it? Im an American so i'm not too familiar with the british press. The mirror picked up the story as well so it suggests legitimacy.

No worries mate. I tend not to trust any rumour that comes from a red top paper (The People, The Sun, The Mirror etc...). Always best to wait for either Sky/BBC to say something or even better than them wait for the word from LCAB or THT.

Also never trust a rumour with no actual quotes from anyone in it.

Bring him in I say. Maybe Moyes' influence will straighten him out or perhaps playing for his childhood team will make him think twice about letting us down. At 4mill, I think he's definitely worth the risk.

With him, I imagine our defence/midfield 'could' look something like this;

...........................Howard

Coleman.....Jagielka........Distin.......Baines

............................Neville

Barton........Rodwell..........Felliani.....Arteta

I'm IN. He'll push on Rodwell / Fellaini.

However we would still need to sign a fast attacking wide player, centre back and centre forward

Every top team has some steel.

Cant go wrong with 4mill would be a great signing, Suppoted the club, been at the club, can play wide and would be a good cover for CM.

Last edited:

We need fighters. But there's fighters and there's fighters. I'd have him as a poster on GOT though.

Last edited:
Stick to the Guardian/Independent then, at least with them there is some chance that published rumour/info will actually happen. Or just wait for "official" news on BBC. Use rest of the newspaper sources just for a good laugh, especially on sunday.

Last edited:
get him moysey lad, **** or not the end of the day weve all done things
we regret in life but we learn, being at everton 'team he supports? if he still does like
im sure heel give his best effort, add abit of steel in the team if i was a player id be a bit wary
meeself playin against him just thinkin ill get me ****in leg broke if i mess thats what we need
heitinga was soppose to be like that but flapped it most of the time about time we get some beef ed'
SIGN HIM UP MOYES LAD sure if were losin heel be one of them that incourages us on to get something out the game

im sayin this i know, but 4 m really could go towards a better player but it wouldnt dissapoint me in signin him
aslong as he dont cause **** with us i dont care what he does /attitude he has to other teams aslong as its not
WEEL GET IN EUROPE DEFO THIS SEASON' one of them respects us ill respect him end of. good signin me thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back