Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Joey Barton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the History of his family, he is an utter blert and has down enough off the field to convince me he is an accident waiting to happen, I'd be dreading the Sunday papers every week

Another vdm waiting to happen, I don't doubt his ability ad a player, I think he is good player, not better than what we currently have.

It's a no from me, if he comes I'll be surprised.

I can't see Moyes jeopardising our team spirit although I do think Barton is a good player.

Anthony Walker's mother or sister works for Everton dont they?

End of story.

you for real mate?............... is joey barton guilty coz his cousin went over the top (in an incident were the truth of the whole sorry episode will never come out)

you for real mate?............... is joey barton guilty coz his cousin went over the top (in an incident were the truth of the whole sorry episode will never come out)

Michael is Joeys half brother...Joey has nothing to with the incident and anyone who thinks he has needs a wake up call.....Barton would be excellent business!

it was his brother and he's in nick for killing the lad in a racist attack....

it'd like to see him sweet talk and explain that one. I'm sure the judge heard it all.

Michael is Joeys half brother...Joey has nothing to with the incident and anyone who thinks he has needs a wake up call.....Barton would be excellent business!

And I'm sure you'd love to work with a relation of someone who murdered one of your family.

Barton and Arteta on the flanks with Baines and Coleman overlapping........YES PLEASE !!!

For only 4mil we can hopefully use the rest of our transfer funds (after many more sales) to bring in a top young centre back and a top young forward.

Wingers are expensive but we may be able to pick a couple of Gueye types for low cost and slowly bring them into the team.

Can we knock the walker thing on the head please? It's a bit unsavoury.

Barton himself as done enough to warrant enough abuse and vitriol from us alone based on his own behaviour.

Aren't we also forgetting he swerved us to join Newcastle because he said the shirt meant more to the fans up there?

True blue and that

You have to look at the PR side of all this. If you dont see that one coming down the track you're not looking. Imagine him turning up at Goodison and that poor woman decided to make a protest?

No club would risk that.

You have to look at the PR side of all this. If you dont see that one coming down the track you're not looking. Imagine him turning up at Goodison and that poor woman decided to make a protest?

No club would risk that.

Oh come on...a dinner lady over a football player. If she chose to leave so be it...It would be different if Michael Barton was signing for us but to blame someone else for someone elses faults is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back