Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't refuse a sale.

The club shop staff probably wouldn't be informed of this stuff anyway.

I call garbage. Just coz someone wrote it on Twitter doesn't make it true.

sorry mate, we can't accept you're £50. yeah, as if that would happen. the club's view would be "why would you get a name on the back when there's rumours of his sale" and rightly

sorry mate, we can't accept you're £50. yeah, as if that would happen. the club's view would be "why would you get a name on the back when there's rumours of his sale" and rightly
Anyone can do it.

I hear John Stones wants to go to Barcelona, as he likes playing in dark red from his Barnsley days.

Doesn't mean it's true.

john stones is brilliant, probably irreplaceable - but i think people are in cuckoo land by saying we wouldn't improve with his sale. i agree it's a statement of intent not to sell at any price, but if they come in with £60m - do people really want us to say no? you do realise taht can get you 3 or 4 top quality first team replacements.

i wouldn't sell atm, unless they offer something in that ball park - but martinez won't even have replacements in mind - it'd be too soon to plan it all - we're not liverpoo, thankfully and are not just going to chuck £20m at a defender and hope it works.

his price will rocket in the next couple of years - more top class teams will become aware and higher bids will come in. he's a confident professional lad, i don't think interest will affect him and i don't think he's the kind to push for a move.

Anyone can do it.

I hear John Stones wants to go to Barcelona, as he likes playing in dark red from his Barnsley days.

Doesn't mean it's true.

that's why i've stayed well away from twitter. social media these days makes everyone think they're famous. i was staring at a woman yesterday who was taking a photo of herself drinking a glass of wine - obviously about to upload it to instagram or whatever. i was thinking who the fook is going to care?

john stones is brilliant, probably irreplaceable - but i think people are in cuckoo land by saying we wouldn't improve with his sale. i agree it's a statement of intent not to sell at any price, but if they come in with £60m - do people really want us to say no? you do realise taht can get you 3 or 4 top quality first team replacements.

i wouldn't sell atm, unless they offer something in that ball park - but martinez won't even have replacements in mind - it'd be too soon to plan it all - we're not liverpoo, thankfully and are not just going to chuck £20m at a defender and hope it works.

his price will rocket in the next couple of years - more top class teams will become aware and higher bids will come in. he's a confident professional lad, i don't think interest will affect him and i don't think he's the kind to push for a move.

It's a bit cocooo to talk about such sums that you just did.

Mourinho wont go near £40 I think.

Only way it would go there is that if City would be in this too

tumblr_n4s62ghkeR1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back