Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku & Stones have nothing to do with each other, I don't get that at all.

Some of these value's ppl are throwing at Stones are absolutely daft.

Because we paid £28 million pounds to strengthen our squad. Why should we weaken it, and sell a player we want to keep for a few million quid more?

EDIT: It's not his value. Never said it was. It's the amount I'd go 'oh, yeah, sell him then' at.

For you Mourinho.

F_20030714ed_imgSNN_104706a.webp

I want first option on any players Chelsea want to sell over the next 10 years, Begovic, Courdado and 25m.

What sum is that kind of sum in your opinion that we couldn't refuse?

It would have to be around 50 wouldnt it?

This will not heat up in such manner imho.

I want first option on any players Chelsea want to sell over the next 10 years, Begovic, Courdado and 25m.

First option? You mean that magical clause that would mean if Man Utd. bid £15 million for Begovic, then we could match the bid and try to convince him to join us instead?

I can see how that might be of huge benefit to us. :hayee:

Money is nothing to these clubs, and in the scheme of things is relatively useless to us. If we sell Stones unless we unearth a Varane type we will spend the money on someone inferior. Similarly if we unearth another Stones, then eventually City or United will want them, either way we can't spend the money we are making unless it is on inferior players. A better approach would be to hurt the clubs where it hurts, demanding one of their talents in exchange. Stones for Fabregas straight swap. Chelsea and Cesc would never agree to it so at that point you close negotiations and tell Chelsea they can come back in 5 years when his contract ends. These clubs are just used to having everything their own way. Really hope for every club in the premier league we make a stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back