John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last seasons best club... Man City look several classes above them atm and Jose seems to have all his us
Haha!

But honestly, who wouldn't be tempted by a move to the current best club/company in their domestic industry along with a massive increase in salary?

When did Man City bid for him? o_O

Listen, I'd be fancying the move, and I'm a blue. Stones has no allegiance to us, so he'd be mad if he wasn't tempted.

However that's a moot point. The issue is twofold: do we want to sell and is he more than just tempted? If he kicks up a stink then that's a different kettle of fish, but I doubt he will. If we don't want to sell and Stones is as mature and professional as I think he is, then we have nothing to worry about.

He's not going to be sold regardless friend.

Last seasons best club... Man City look several classes above them atm and Jose seems to have all his us

When did Man City bid for him? o_O

I said in the match thread City are the best team at the moment, but what I mean is that Chelsea are the reigning champions. Fact is, it's a step up to the highest domestic level.

The Daily Express reckon John Stonesis so keen to join Chelsea that he will "beg" Everton chairman Bill Kenwright to allow him to leave this week.

The paper reports that the defender told manager Roberto Martinez at the end of last season that he was keen to talk to any interested clubs.

And it is claimed he will now officially ask to leave and Chelsea will make a final offer of around £36m for his services.

Seriously how do they get away with writing such crap?

Haha, do they not realise how stupid they sound making him out to be some mercenary? That's not Stones at all. Laughable rag lol

The Daily Express reckon John Stonesis so keen to join Chelsea that he will "beg" Everton chairman Bill Kenwright to allow him to leave this week.

The paper reports that the defender told manager Roberto Martinez at the end of last season that he was keen to talk to any interested clubs.

And it is claimed he will now officially ask to leave and Chelsea will make a final offer of around £36m for his services.

Seriously how do they get away with writing such crap?

It's what the press boys have been hearing...from Stone's agent.

I heard them say on the Press Pass on Talksport the other week that what they're "hearing" is that he wants the move and will hand in a request.

Whether this is true or not is up in the air. One paper has ran with it, while the others haven't. But the "story" has been put out by "someone" - Chelsea PR or his agent.

Yes but at least someone is reporting it this way, the way most evertonians (excl davek) are talking. We must hold firm and then get into Europe to ensure the golden generation, such as they are, stay together.

Only Damo, who despite informing us yesterday that he wouldn't be commenting further on this issue 'for some considerable time', could jump back into the discussion to have a pop at the one journo who is stating that EFC should not sell Stones as a matter of principle.

Next he'll be claiming credit on Sept 2nd for letting us all know through his 'inside information' that the player wouldn't be sold.

You really could not make up the stuff he comes out with.

Can you just imagine it?

Bobby tells Stones he can't leave and rejects any transfer request.

So John hotfoots it down to that London to ask Uncle Billy to overrule his manager and let him go.

:Blink:

These people must think their audience is comprised of primary school children.
They must think Stones is a primary school child too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back