John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here's my take on it.

We are taking this right to the wire a la Fellaini.

Why? Because we know Stones has been 'got at' by Chelski, and they've promised him the move 'whatever the cost'. Now clearly they're not going to declare their final bid now if that's the case. We know this and so we're just waiting for Chelski to do whatever it takes to fulfil their promise to Stones. Which will be just before the window shuts for about 40m. And t
That Coutino's looking good this year Kev

Some plastic flag waving twonk is insisting on the Everton Reddit that Stones wants to leave, that Chelsea wouldn't be bidding for him if he didn't, and if Everton had said no then none of this drama would have happened, and they're the ones dragging it out.

I despair.

Don't know how you can go on the Everton Reddit, it's 90% Yanks who have an unhealthy obsession with Howard

I'm not posting the link because that's what they want in order to get clicks, but The Express are now saying that Martinez will get the sack if he doesn't sell Stones.

What rot. This is laughable now from the papers.

Just had a look on the shed end out of curiosity, and noticed that our thread about Chelsea's interest in Stones is nearly 700 pages longer than theirs. Somehow through this whole saga they've only made about 50 pages worth of comments, whereas we manage 250 in a week for Yarmolenko.

I guess its all the fuming we do on here that takes up so much space lol

Just had a look on the shed end out of curiosity, and noticed that our thread about Chelsea's interest in Stones is nearly 700 pages longer than theirs. Somehow through this whole saga they've only made about 50 pages worth of comments, whereas we manage 250 in a week for Yarmolenko.

I guess its all the fuming we do on here that takes up so much space lol
Load of ours suit following Chelsea more than they do Everton.

TRANSFERZ.

I'm not posting the link because that's what they want in order to get clicks, but The Express are now saying that Martinez will get the sack if he doesn't sell Stones.

What rot. This is laughable now from the papers.

What the ....:Blink:

What next ? Chelsea offer to pay for plastic flags on every seat at GP ?
Everton to be relegated to League Two for not selling Stones ?

Maybe they're just trying to outdo that " Bus Found on The Moon " headline from the Daily/Sunday Sport a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back