John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Having read it, the assumption that they make in the headline of the article is far-fetched at best, and there is certainly nothing to suggest that his job would be in any danger if he doesn't sell Stones.

Did you explore any further on the site, Ed?

Catch this one......

Chelsea stumped as Manchester United swoop in on £40m deal

Manchester United boss keen to sign £160m rated pair after…

Barcelona star Neymar set to sign a huge big-money deal with Man…

Chelsea Transfer News: Record Stones bid, Griezmann transfer…

Man Utd rocked as midfielder reveals he's a Liverpool supporter

Chelsea Transfer News: Defender plea, Man Utd's revenge, £40m Stones setback

They have United planning a "revenge" attack fir Pedro by hijacking their Stones bid.

;)

For the record, Paul Joyce is not one of the chief stirring journos in the Stones saga, and with his local EFC reporting roots, I doubt he's trying to get us to sell Stones.

The likes of him and Andy Hunter in the Guardian are the very few Evertonian voices in the National press. They're both usually on the ball when it comes to EFC matters.

Did you explore any further on the site, Ed?

Catch this one......

Chelsea stumped as Manchester United swoop in on £40m deal

Manchester United boss keen to sign £160m rated pair after…

Barcelona star Neymar set to sign a huge big-money deal with Man…

Chelsea Transfer News: Record Stones bid, Griezmann transfer…

Man Utd rocked as midfielder reveals he's a Liverpool supporter

Chelsea Transfer News: Defender plea, Man Utd's revenge, £40m Stones setback

They have United planning a "revenge" attack fir Pedro by hijacking their Stones bid.

;)

Haha, they seem to have lost all touch with reality.

No I didn't go any further with reading their tosh as I didn't want to contribute to their click count.

Can't they still do deals until midnight provided the interest has been registered with the FA before 6? or something like that?

When it's a midnight deadline they usually get an extra hour to finalise it I think but not sure if this applies if it's 6pm.

You'd wonder why they would need an extra hour when they have had 2 full months to get deals done though.

This deadline business is an absolute joke.

For the record, Paul Joyce is not one of the chief stirring journos in the Stones saga, and with his local EFC reporting roots, I doubt he's trying to get us to sell Stones.

The likes of him and Andy Hunter in the Guardian are the very few Evertonian voices in the National press. They're both usually on the ball when it comes to EFC matters.

He should be more vocal in support of Evertonians then in a sensitive time when his fellow journalists are telling lies

Or pipe down entirely

Can't they still do deals until midnight provided the interest has been registered with the FA before 6? or something like that?

If a deal is agreed between the clubs and paperwork is filed with premier league they have longer to finish player contract and medical. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back