John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to see it from his point of view. More money and silverware is a factor no doubt. Can't help but think our total lack of ambition has probably not helped.

.....we are a mighty fine club with mighty fine supporters but we have no investment. whilst we are scrapping around playing brinksmanship over mid and lower range signings, Chelsea go out and secure Pedro in a couple of days. Not a level playing field.

Queue Chelsea come back and low ball us now for 20 million and prob most of it in installments just to mess with us and our fecking silly board accept it.

I rather he go if he does not want to be here feck him. Does it hurt? Yes it does. We have declined massively as a club and i have resigned myself a long time ago to expect this sort of stuff but still we have a right to be a tad annoyed at him his reps and well our board for lacking any ambition or will to succeed

Don't give a [Poor language removed] if he wants to go or stay. No player is loyal, we all learned that with Rooney. Stones signed a new contract last season and should honour it until a club offer us 40 million.

Preserve the dignity of your club and do what Liverpool did with Suarez. Relegate him to the reserves if need be - we simply cannot sell now and come out of it as anything other than a complete joke.

I really wish we could relegate him to the reserves mate.

But we have no centre backs.

This is the worst situation ever.

If it's true, to hand in a transfer request so late in the window is disgusting behaviour.
Would have thought the lad had more class than that.
Obviously not.
If the board had any balls they would reject it.
Not arsed if it sounds tittish but if I seen the lad on the street I'd snap his two legs, pompous t**t.

Just make sure he has signed for them and their cheque had cleared first, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back