John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Last time I checked both clubs play in the same league. How much do you really think they will play him in the UCL?
They will be looking to go deep in all competitions. That's at least 50 games. They aren't doing that with 3 defenders and all 3 aren't stay fit for every game they play. He will get minutes in the CL.

Whining about our players wanting to join the champions and calling them and their fans "plastic" for daring to be mre successful and relevant than us is something I expect from kopites.
Therefore BAWK.
He is clearly saying that in the heat of the moment from this news.

Its very very different to how kopites operate. So again quit with the BAWK comments.

wouldn't be suprised if the board made stones hand in a request making him look like the bad boy and not them clowns, can anyone seriously blame him for leaving? i can't, shown absolutely no ambition this window whilst every team around us has, going after random foreigners who no one has heard of, the one top top quality player we all throught we were gonna get has come to nothing, now its all about selling him as quick and as for much as possible leaving us enough time to get the players in bobby wants

timing in this is dreadful, wouldn't be all doom n gloom if this happened 4-6 weeks ago

Chelsea aren't City. They've been selling people for more than they've buying them for the last few years. Roman has obviously told Jose to start running the club like a business, for profit.

Sort of what we are doing? Paid £3 million, selling for over £30 million. To be honest that is how we have to operate!

I really get the feeling this has been manipulated by the board,yes John you can go but only if you ask,and to be honest I dont blame the
lad,more money more trophies,or stay here at a club with zero vision,zero ambition,get the best price possible and accept that we may spend
a few million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back