John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got any links?
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/premier-league-fixtures-27th-28th-29th-september.397064/page-10

"Stones been quite impresssive."

"Stones looks a great talent. Solid no nonsense defender"

"Agreed. I know many of us still have high hopes for Jones and Smalling but with all the cash we splashed in the summer we maybe should have tested Everton's resolve. Not the experienced head that we required but after we failed to get someone of that ilk, Stones would have been a massive improvement on what we're having to field as of late and could mature into a top player."

They were alos pretty impressed by Browning
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=306139&start=30

Like the look of john stones, good tackler, heading is great, not panicky in possession and got a mouth on him. Could be one to watch in future

One of his tackles on Stirling was amazing, a case of either a red card and a pen or he he takes the ball clean, which he did, amazing player.

I'd like it if an Everton player could have a very good game without us then being convinced we are going to sell him within a couple of hours.

It's a cliche which is used for too often, but you really could build a team round this lad.

In years to come I expect to see him strolling out of our half to play a little one-two with Barkely before laying it off to Lukaku. In the meantime McCarthy will have dropped back to cover the hole left at centre half.

It's a cliche which is used for too often, but you really could build a team round this lad.

In years to come I expect to see him strolling out of our half to play a little one-two with Barkely before laying it off to Lukaku. In the meantime McCarthy will have dropped back to cover the hole left at centre half.
Then you are deluded because we will have sold him and the rest of the team by then.

Leave me to my delusion you swine. In my world, he'll lift the Fa Cup for us as captain in 2018.
I am wrong about dreams like this on a regular basis though :(
I don't want your hopes dashed because it's blatantly obvious to me and every other level headed Evertonian that all the playing staff are going towards this 50,000 seater biscuit tin Bloo Bill has his heart set on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back