John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably my MoM too. It's hard to think he's only 20 as I now almost expect that kind of performance. Highlight was definitely when he controlled a high pass over his head perfectly into his stride and it seemed like even the RS fans where clapping.

In front of Roy too.

People must be sick of me talking about Stones but I am just as excited about him and what he can do in the game as I was for Rooney.

As somebody mentioned we are not surprised but it is amazing how quick he is learning and what level he is at, for the position he plays he has no right to be this good at 20.

Well if our start of season shaky defence has done one thing posistive, it is that stones has come in alongside jags and pretty much made it impossible for them now not to be thought of as anything other than the first choice pairing.

Was always going to be a tricky situation as to when to break up jags and Distin, as even with his advancing years Distin is still a very good CB.

Transition has now been made IMO.

Just seems such a natural. So calm and composed. The £3million is starting to look like the £60k for Coleman. Just awesome.

Yeah it does, absolute bargain when you think Lovren £20m, Luke Shaw £27m, sodding Victor Wanyama £12m FFS! They're all domestic transfers too (including Celtic as currency domestic).

Say what you like about Moyes but he could spot a talent.

I see Stones as his parting gift to us, made even more funny by the fact Man United are crying out for a decent CB.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back