John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope cameo from Browning means we never see Stones at right back for us again.

Yes. This this and more this. That would be great.

Galloway is gonna learn a lot too, he has Jags, Distin experience-wise, then Stones, Garbutt, Browning competition-wise.

I dunno how things were down at "Should-never-have-existed Dons" but I reckon that's a step up in his development. Hoping for a boss back four in 5 years time, all grown up together Barca style.

It says a lot about a player when the vast majority of our nearest rivals fans speak nothing but highly of one of our young players. Admiration abounds. 20 years old. Fair dues to Barnsley as well. Phenomenal stuff.

It says a lot about a player when the vast majority of our nearest rivals fans speak nothing but highly of one of our young players. Admiration abounds. 20 years old. Fair dues to Barnsley as well. Phenomenal stuff.

They're jealous AF and I love it.

Those Man U and Man C forums people posted, everyone was like, how old is this kid? Where did he come from?!

Always be grateful to Barnsley for raising the kid. We met him actually, kinda, the first home game after he signed he was walking into the reception on Goodison Rd with some EFC bigwigs and we said Welcome to Goodison mate and shook his hand.

He proper stopped and just said "Thank you it's nice to be here" as if he was coming into our front room or something. Proper Yorkshire too (that's a compliment from me cos my girlfriend is as Yorkshire as pudding.

EDIT** Not built like a pudding tho, before you start... just read that back! lol

Spot on. Stones' sale shall fund the forty foot marble statue of Kenwright's head outside it. It disgusts me.

Not to desecrate Dixie, but just to give an idea. I'm still a bit pissed see.

7aKQb8a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back