John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard as nails too.

10151954_10152260002346136_116869318_n_1.webp

So in the jan/summer window we will be losing Coleman to United for 20 mil, Barkley to Chelsea for 50 mil..

I reckon Stones would fit well at Arsenal.. What do we reckon? 30 mil?

Build a new stadium with that money!

So in the jan/summer window we will be losing Coleman to United for 20 mil, Barkley to Chelsea for 50 mil..

I reckon Stones would fit well at Arsenal.. What do we reckon? 30 mil?

Build a new stadium with that money!
I will fight you ninja pineapple man.

They are going nowhere.

I have been massively impressed with Stones this season so far. Certainly played his way past Distin in my eyes to a first team slot.

The difference this season being it is much less silly errors in his game and much more commanding role, coming out with the ball as well. Last season he was above average considering a lot of mistakes in his game and it seemed once a game he would be doing something great to recover from something bad.

But the lad has certainly improved and him and Jags on every occasion i have seen them have put a little bit of hope into me that our defence isnt doing to completely combust this season

I've been resisting getting swept away in the Stones hype but last night I finally cracked. He was MOTM easily.

A lot of previous performances I'd see him do something world class with those telescopic legs of his and then at another stage see him getting too casual and getting us into trouble so had a balanced view of him overall. Now with our other defenders looking like jelly babies he stands out like a beacon of hope!

At his young age looks like he is already first time started for England. Funny how none of the journo cretins have come out with stories of transfers yet.

Hopefully given the right management he will stay with us and turnout to be a Labby mk2.

At his young age looks like he is already first time started for England. Funny how none of the journo cretins have come out with stories of transfers yet.

Hopefully given the right management he will stay with us and turnout to be a Labby mk2.
Said a while back he reminded me of Labone. Happy for him to be missed off the papers rave reviews of international superstar youngsters, or the Raheem Sterling show as it's called

He's some player now,but he just keeps getting better with every game he plays.
I can see the likeness in his style of play to that of Labones,but at only 19 Wow ! He's some player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back