John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add to that the ones now starting to come through, Garbutt, Browning, and Galloway, need some some young strikers though.

We've got one haven't we? An Irish sounding name... Connor something... ? Anyone...?

I love that we have the youth ready to go, because Martinez football relies on all 11 players (yes that includes you Tim Howard!) being on their game and playing their role perfectly.

If 2 or 3 players are not taking part, the whole system fails. So with lots of youth coming through together, I can't wait for about 5 years' time when this is the Everton way and Finch Farm is nicknamed La Farmia.

EDIT: McAleny ?? It's killing me not knowing but I'm not gonna Google it!!

We've got one haven't we? An Irish sounding name... Connor something... ? Anyone...?

I love that we have the youth ready to go, because Martinez football relies on all 11 players (yes that includes you Tim Howard!) being on their game and playing their role perfectly.

If 2 or 3 players are not taking part, the whole system fails. So with lots of youth coming through together, I can't wait for about 5 years' time when this is the Everton way and Finch Farm is nicknamed La Farmia.

Needs to be more consistent, but did make some good saves yesterday and nearly got a full hand on that free kick. Okay against Swansea he was stinking the place out.

AS for Macallenie (I think that is it) he has not come thorugh yet in as much not figured in a game even for a say 15 minutes.

Needs to be more consistent, but did make some good saves yesterday and nearly got a full hand on that free kick. Okay against Swansea he was stinking the place out.

AS for Macallenie (I think that is it) he has not come thorugh yet in as much not figured in a game even for a say 15 minutes.

Yeah - I thought one major plus from yesterday was Tim Howard. The Lallana point blank header first half was a great save, true quality. Then Bellotelli when he hit the bar and called a mothers' meeting, Howard stopped him scoring there, even if he didn't touch it.

I was in the Park End when Palace got their second goal 10 yards from my face and I was spitting with rage, but yesterday calmed me down about Tim.

PS: It is Conor McAleny. I finally searched, but I used YouTube, and here is what I found....

There is a sick video of him somewhere though - he did like Barry's backheel at the end of the derby yesterday, but it went across the six yard box to the top corner of the net at about 50mph.

PS: I coined La Farmia. If this ever happens, I'm bookmarking this post right now :) Can't see it happening tho, I don't even like that nickname. Maybe The Toffee Factory? The Halewood Hero Academy? The Tony Hibbert Centre for Gifted Kids. The Changarang?

Yeah - I thought one major plus from yesterday was Tim Howard. The Lallana point blank header first half was a great save, true quality. Then Bellotelli when he hit the bar and called a mothers' meeting, Howard stopped him scoring there, even if he didn't touch it.

I was in the Park End when Palace got their second goal 10 yards from my face and I was spitting with rage, but yesterday calmed me down about Tim.

PS: It is Conor McAleny. I finally searched, but I used YouTube, and here is what I found....

There is a sick video of him somewhere though - he did like Barry's backheel at the end of the derby yesterday, but it went across the six yard box to the top corner of the net at about 50mph.

Chris Long that wasn't it ?

He is that good in a year he has gone to the full name status for commentators, last year he was just Stones, now he's John Stones, when he next plays for ingerlund he'll be a fully fledged Johnny Stones 'on the ball'...

He is that good in a year he has gone to the full name status for commentators, last year he was just Stones, now he's John Stones, when he next plays for ingerlund he'll be a fully fledged Johnny Stones 'on the ball'...
The final recognition being the plural from Andy Townsend. "When your talking about your Frank Lampards, your Wayne Rooneys and your John Stones's"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back