• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I right in thinking it was somebody on here who came up with the song?

I know I definitely seen the words to it on here a few days before the Spurs game.

Why bother risking John Stones against San Marino who are a really weak team?
The media mate. A hot young prospect who has been talked about not stop for the last month plays, so more people bother to tune in to us basically playing a small town's international squad. *adjusts foil hat

So the papers are saying that he wants a buy-out in his contract for 37m or he won't sign a new deal.

It makes you wonder why he thinks Everton would agree to that considering we have him now on no buy-out and less money unless it's just to keep him happy.

Of course it may all be paper talk and since we're playing Chelsea this weekend everything has to be taken with a grain of salt but what are people's views on this? Personally if we are to put a clause in it needs to go in and only be active between a certain time like Fellaini's so we don't lose him in January or late in the summer window however I also do think from Stones' perspective we need to be fair with him. There is an argument that we are holding back his career if we try to keep him at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back