• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vibrac loan excuse. Now you are having a laugh. I believe the board is incompetent but to think they can't organize a loan to be ready for the start of the summer window is a level of incompetency I can't believe. I suspect we will never know why they bid so late and anything we say is just speculation.
image.webp

Their ya go mate, they haven't negotiated for him, basically means all the Spanish reports from the jarg metro over their are as i said utter fabricated bollocks

P.S. Kiev's owner was never going to sell him no matter when we bid, and due to Vibrac lad we couldn't have bid any earlier are you not getting that through your head?

You can say a lot of things about Utd but lacking ambition isn't one of them. They spent 60m on a teenager because they couldn't sign a world class star.

I think we should have sold Baines but only at the right price which I don't think Utd were willing to offer. We would have avoided the issue with Garbutt and still been able to start Oviedo.

I've no problem holding on to players if the price isn't right or if the time isn't right but you have to take into account their career ambitions as well.

The vibrac loan excuse. Now you are having a laugh. I believe the board is incompetent but to think they can't organize a loan to be ready for the start of the summer window is a level of incompetency I can't believe. I suspect we will never know why they bid so late and anything we say is just speculation.

@the esk has already asked you to stay on topic

When your mum next lets you out to play I hope you get kidnapped by a trucker from Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back